Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

and a bunch of useless uniques. Funny thing is, i have gotten 0 exalts on my non ssf legacy character.
Probably going to switch to Caustic Arrow:
= ?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Switched up my build a bit.

Equipped these:

Found this:

(just noticed I should take that to 20%)

Removed CWDT links.

Found some new armor with life. My old one didn't have any.

All said and done, bumped my health pool from 3400 to 4100. Still low but I'm working on it. Resists are max though. My damage took a hit, but I'm sure to live longer and get one shot less often.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
My LL ED is saved! The 55% chance to ignore stun while casting was absolutely massive. Feels bigger than the effective 75% stun resistance (thanks to the multiplicative 50% stun resist from ES). Still not better than Chayula but I can steamroll maps without nearly dying to getting stunned 3x in a row.

Infact I feel my single target damage and aoe is better than my blade flurry raider at this point. And I'm not even level 80. The only difference is in survivability. Wicked Ward is absolutely OP but poison and ignite cock block it so hard. Probably going to sort shit out with my flasks to get those covered (rocking 4 flasks #xbone style atm).

Found the world's worst ventors. I wasn't planning on using one anyway but my god this thing is an abomination.

Ready to run Uber once I'm feeling more confident and have a few more levels on my ED. Finally got my last fragment needed (hope) from Atziri!
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE

So rich eh.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

So rich eh.

Peace,

-Boem-

Damn. Haven't done any yoloslams or exalt crafts?

I've found a total of 5 exalts this league and spent all of them. Seem to have a neverending list of items I need to slam...
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Desert 8 mod dual boss map.

Useless to me...

But i wonder if among this junk there is something usefull

Spoiler
"
de99ial wrote:
Desert 8 mod dual boss map.

Useless to me...

But i wonder if among this junk there is something usefull

Spoiler

I have six stashes full of uniques. I'm going to have to start doing that recipe where I sell off for chaos. No idea what I keep all that crap.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Bored with my FB elementalist who is still going completely nuts. Very fun build.

Since i have no bosskiller though, i'll be running a VP zerker, i always tried to not do any life based VP builds.. because they just feel incredibly clunky, and dying to shit after you cant leech anymore is always a thing.

Since we are going maximum hipster, the build i am going with is CWDT, hiltless cyclone, hidden potential and poison.

Have my 5 links and hidden potential, i can just craft everything else i need with a few alts. Should it not work out (which i doubt very much) i'd have wasted no time whatsoever and no currency, because that zerker can always transist into an average of 20 other builds.

My main issue for now with SSF is shaping your atlas. I have zilch idea what to go for. I'd like to set up a shaped strand thingmaling, but the cost in uncompleting t11+ maps is freaking punishing.

My long term plan, is to somehow get all the t11 maps uncompleted except for shaped strand, and not care about the t12-15 maps, just running whatever drops. I do want the opal/steelring/crystal belt bases after all. I only have one t11 map uncompleted (bazaar), and have to get another for the shaper orb (excavation). I hope to be able to somehow do the atlas in reverse so i wont end up doing more t11s.

It is going to be a long, long grind though.

Sextants just dont drop.
"
Kaw wrote:
Current state of my minion build:

Found the helmet yesterday.

Going SRS when SRS skill gem is lvl 19 again.

Have a long stream of bad luck. No good maps and no good drops.
But I found a perandus league stone yesterday after 3 weeks of nothing. So I have hopes that this evening I have some better luck.

Still no exalts, t1 uniques and keys.

This looks a lot like mine, though I envy you the chest. Looking for one atm that can take +1 zombies, then slot Bones of Ullr for another spectre and zombo.

Found 3 exalts and 2 keys so far. The exalts look pretty in my inventory, and the keys got me legacy items that are worse than the current version.

And my second weapon slot is probably worth more than the first:
Last edited by Ehiin on Apr 20, 2017, 6:03:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info