How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Ded again, at least this time it wasn't in lab. Giving up on BV for a while, it was fun but getting tired of rerolling the same thing. Going to try a trapper of some sort.
My Marauder finally can use BV :) Dexterity is a problem but it kinda solves out when scion start point is passed and skills goin to Vaal Pact.
Last edited by de99ial on Apr 1, 2017, 1:56:17 AM
Nothing big so far. But 2 toons and 57 highest so sweet drops ahead anyway. These the most notable ones.

Well got to 90 ,last league I did struggle a bit and admit I joined parties to reach it so feel good that I achieved it solo this time and with ease so my build must be quite a bit sturdier.

Also manage to 6L

Which kind of give me a reason to use this

as I didn't have room for poison gem when it was 5L.

I a also trying to get a specific item by Vaaling every cobalt jewel I come across

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fevered_Mind

To get better use out of the Kitava's thirst.I have got a setup that works but it is not very good.

First 6-link. Sucky but 6.
Been farming for days to get 2 of those:

0 zombies. Rekt.
"
grepman wrote:

I dont know, beyond bosses spawn like crazy for me aside from abaxoth (who is fairly rare). I had like 5 bameths in a row last night in span of a few maps. all you need is reasonable pack size + breach + beyond on map or beyond leaguetone

They usually do. I never hunted them and I always got them all (even Abaxoth) on characters above lvl 80.

Today I got beyond monsters to spawn and therefore bosses as well. First map I did I got 4-5 bosses (no Bameth) and the second map did it.

It's like the switch was off for spawning beyond monsters (let alone bosses) when I did those ~15 maps yesterday.

And of course, after I got the Voidheart, Bameth spawned 5 times in the next ~5 maps through "of abaxoth" leaguestone.

I thought that leaguestone mod would spawn Abaxoth, I mean, it's the only logical conclusion. But lol.

Nice mod name, I rate it 10/10. GGG and their wording, but this is just pure fucking comedy.
At last i found a Steel ring from Abbys.

And some new helm from Xopth
Some Cool Minotaur weapon
And some Not bad amulets :)

Died on my first ever
becouse i killed that shoting boss last ;/ Ye well 2 ofther guys like died waaay to fast and then i could not kill him becouse it was 2 dark. But i have this from link map but its like waaay forse than the one i did before :)

I need Hope...
to try my first ever uber Atziri... ye it might be hard becouse... im a noob and i have 4.5 k life in my dps gear ;/

and some random shit :)

The Gambler luck its on my side
GL :D
I see black temples loom against the night
With tentacles like serpents writhed afar
And waving in a dusky dragon light
Great moths whose wings unholy tapers char.
~ Robert E. Howard ~
Doing better. Highest map I've found so far was T9. Clearing them with no issues other than some random deaths from not paying attention.

New weapon and shield. Still no 5L or 6L though. Haven't found a chest worthy (I don't think) of spending my jewelers/fusings on.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.

Found both of these in my Zana daily map today. No idea what it's current rarity is, but it used to be T1 a couple of years ago iirc.

Found this as a white 5 link a while back, never used it. Decided to throw an alch on it, chaosed once and got the above result. Pretty decent.

It's going pretty well overall. But it's only a matter of time until I die.
oopdate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info