How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Zrevnur wrote:
Maybe time to farm some cards?

First impression: This item is OP.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Astarte911 wrote:

Im playing melee and im in the late 90s...seems more like you have no idea :p

Seems you're playing kinda/sorta/pseudo melee and I really DO have an idea ;)
I've got to agree that Bisco's Collar is great for SSF. Farming breaches with that on drops tons of cards and currency, which we need for crafting. I wouldn't have even thought of Bisco's if it weren't for this thread, so thanks OP.
"
"
Astarte911 wrote:

Sorry, my main skill doesn't have the "pseudo melee" tag; it actually has the "melee" tag. Please complain at GGG HQ, if you think its wrong.

alt aug regal ex.

Just the "traditional" way :)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Mar 31, 2017, 5:28:22 PM
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:

I honestly dont know what to think about this

on one hand, its still a choice and its not like you can swap ammies for the cull easily at this point because trash dies instantly

on other hand, it brings choice, which is always good

on third ;) hand, the bonuses are pretty ridiculous. the rarity bonus shits on best andvarius roll. and quantity bonus is absolutely insane compared to how they were trying to phase out quantity.

its a great item for bots and MF'ing lower level/linear content

I wouldnt have as many problems if that bonus was halved. as is, its pretty dumb imo and shows yet another floodgate has been open (item quantity) after DPS floodgates been open for a while.
"
grepman wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:

I honestly dont know what to think about this

on one hand, its still a choice and its not like you can swap ammies for the cull easily at this point because trash dies instantly

on other hand, it brings choice, which is always good

on third ;) hand, the bonuses are pretty ridiculous. the rarity bonus shits on best andvarius roll. and quantity bonus is absolutely insane compared to how they were trying to phase out quantity.

its a great item for bots and MF'ing lower level/linear content

I wouldnt have as many problems if that bonus was halved. as is, its pretty dumb imo and shows yet another floodgate has been open (item quantity) after DPS floodgates been open for a while.

The item looks better than it actually is. I found it very early on, it was still listed as 60 chaos or so, I guess I was one of the first who got it. Since I play SSF, I use it all the time and while I found an exalt and about 50 chaos, plus lot´s of other currency, the item drops while plenty (rare + unique), are not really that strong.

Last league I found two mazes for my summoner, this league not even one. Actually, I have not found a single item for my summoner, except rares that are mediocre. :(

Yes, you will find a lot, but it won´t help you much in SSF, as you can not trade all those chaos orbs to anyone and the unique quality does not increase with said amulet.

It´s great for people that farm currency, but in SSF we don´t need currency, but items to equip :)

I found my first red maps now, still hoping for a six link and summoner items, no relic key either, but I am still happy with how things are going, hoping to hit level 20 soon on my gems.
"
tinko92 wrote:
Level 90, I didn't think I'd have this kind of gear in SSF and it's actually a rather smooth gameplay most of the time and I really don't care about the rest of it where I just get ragdolled since it requires ES/ranged and/or godly gear to be able to deal with.

My valuable shit:
Spoiler

I fucked up my Woe Butcher axe in a way. I yolo exalted the cold damage, and even though it's a good boost I should've waited for my Vagan lvl 7 to craft bleeding on hit. But my palms were itchy with that Exalted staring at me.

Also, got the Voidheart prophecy (hence the Blackheart linked) but I think I'll give up on that. I played around 15 maps with double Beyond mods (and 20%+ monster packs) and I think I managed to spawn ~30 (around 2 spawns per map on average) beyond monsters (not bosses) in that period while the gameplay was utter shit because I was gathering monsters in groups to have better chance of proccing beyond.
Unlike previous leagues where spawning beyond monsters was no issue at all, now I have no doubts that they've nerfed the shit out of that.

I dont know, beyond bosses spawn like crazy for me aside from abaxoth (who is fairly rare). I had like 5 bameths in a row last night in span of a few maps. all you need is reasonable pack size + breach + beyond on map or beyond leaguetone
"
Ygidua wrote:

The item looks better than it actually is. I found it very early on, it was still listed as 60 chaos or so, I guess I was one of the first who got it. Since I play SSF, I use it all the time and while I found an exalt and about 50 chaos, plus lot´s of other currency, the item drops while plenty (rare + unique), are not really that strong.

Last league I found two mazes for my summoner, this league not even one. Actually, I have not found a single item for my summoner, except rares that are mediocre. :(

Yes, you will find a lot, but it won´t help you much in SSF, as you can not trade all those chaos orbs to anyone and the unique quality does not increase with said amulet.

It´s great for people that farm currency, but in SSF we don´t need currency, but items to equip :)

I found my first red maps now, still hoping for a six link and summoner items, no relic key either, but I am still happy with how things are going, hoping to hit level 20 soon on my gems.
I kinda agree with you for SSF, but I really meant overall.
"
Astarte911 wrote:
"
"
Astarte911 wrote:

Sorry, my main skill doesn't have the "pseudo melee" tag; it actually has the "melee" tag. Please complain at GGG HQ, if you think its wrong.

alt aug regal ex.

Just the "traditional" way :)

Oh I do complain. All. The. Time. ;)
Either way, very well done on your kinda melee guy. You've done uncommonly and amazingly well thus far :)
"
grepman wrote:
"
Ygidua wrote:

I kinda agree with you for SSF, but I really meant overall.

I have no idea how there would be any difference in ssf vs non-ssf discussion in terms of usefulness of the amulet. I guess one argument could be targeting drops not affected by player iiq meaning maps.

The amulet is absurd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info