How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

SSF makes me reroll hard, lol

got my FB raider to 90, rerolling an EK nova templar.

feels like this is the biggest difference. when playing not ssf Id perfect my 1-2 toons and get him through highest content, but with ssf its like ADD land. get some drops here and there, feels enough for a new reroll, and go.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
Still no 5L or 6L though. Haven't found a chest worthy (I don't think) of spending my jewelers/fusings on.

Do you have any 6-socket chests of the right base type to easily get the colours you need in a 5L (they drop frequently enough in low tier alched maps with onslaught leaguestone)? Alt/aug, regal and master-craft will get you something perfectly serviceable, and then it's only 150 fuses for Vorici 5L.

If you wanna gamble then you can put your chaos orbs to good use - you should only have to throw a few onto a chest to get something pretty good.

My only hurdle to my first 5L was farming enough alts to turn into fuses and that only took a few days playing an hour or two a day.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Last edited by systemdown on Apr 2, 2017, 4:48:32 PM
"
grepman wrote:

feels like this is the biggest difference. when playing not ssf Id perfect my 1-2 toons and get him through highest content, but with ssf its like ADD land. get some drops here and there, feels enough for a new reroll, and go.

Agreed, i have 3-4 tabs dedicated to "builds in the making", and i need to constantly supress the urge to just run a toon up to merc. I mostly manage to not do it, because i know i still lack one or two distinctive pieces of gear, and farming them with my high level toons that are more or less finished will be faster than hoping for a drop while leveling.

Take my buring arrow elementalist for instance. Parked forever because i should have rolled CI from the get go, arriving at merc dried lake i realized i should not waste my time with a character that can reach 4,5k life at most (EB or not). Still lacking a stun immunity item to make it happen.

Until then i am pretty certain that i'll be able to reach 90 on my EQ slayer, no problem.

Much more fun than i thought it'd be.

Just put this on my pizza-blaster and it feels like I'm cheating.
I took a long break and just finished a 15-day marathon from another game with success. Figured I pick up from where I left off. In a few hours, I jumped from mediocre gear to a decent one (L63 to L81) and finished lab at merc.

It is still a mixed bag of sorts but mapping flawlessly so far. I just can't remember what I should be after in this league. I kept on chucking in league stones but it only activates and nothing else drops but the usual trash rares and unique items.
Last edited by monsoonrider on Apr 2, 2017, 11:46:06 PM
I'm still dying and rerolling a lot, though still thoroughly enjoying myself. Currently leveling a vortex trapper with frostbomb traps for single target. Seems very strong so far and the play style is very engaging. Also still experimenting with mines a bit, but finding traps more practical for the time being.
"
grepman wrote:

Haha yeah I made point earlier tree needs to be free because you build on what you find not as in Trade Game you decide on tree first then buy exact items to supplement predefined tree. Oh well, I'll do one re-roll. Also doing an EK.

Why templar EK? I'm doing PF need 6L though.

Git R Dun!
Doing fine. 86 on my summoner so far, main difficulty is finding red maps.

That's my one grief with SSF - I don't mind the droprate for items and currency, but that content is gated behind RNG is a PITA. The unique maps are both from Cadiro.

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I'm still dying and rerolling a lot, though still thoroughly enjoying myself. Currently leveling a vortex trapper with frostbomb traps for single target. Seems very strong so far and the play style is very engaging. Also still experimenting with mines a bit, but finding traps more practical for the time being.

Use YOUR FISHING POWERS.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Use YOUR FISHING POWERS.

I will, if I ever manage to find a tricorne :( If there was a fishing gem I could link it to trap and instawin the whole game, but I can see why they didn't make one. SSF fishing is hard yo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info