How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Finished the weapon for my SRS necro.
6-linked in 300 fusings, colored in ~250 chromes.

"

This league I played MF Deadeye and I even got a HH with all the fruits on the cake and even made another Jugg and got some pretty hefty gear on that one too, but still am not satisfied with the game and I feel like my hunger is still there. I will give SSF a try.

Edit: seems to be like a completely different game in SSF.

Unquestionably, SSF will give you the most gear satisfaction since everything is found and crafted yourself. You make do with what you find and will be SURPRISED at the strength of your characters by the end of it.

If you love finding items, play SSF.
If you love spending currency, play Trade.

SSF "feels great" because when an item drops the question is "how can I use that?" not "How much is this worth?!"

It completely changes your perspective of the game.
Unavailable

Not too shabby for my first full hc league.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Prizy wrote:
"

This league I played MF Deadeye and I even got a HH with all the fruits on the cake and even made another Jugg and got some pretty hefty gear on that one too, but still am not satisfied with the game and I feel like my hunger is still there. I will give SSF a try.

Edit: seems to be like a completely different game in SSF.

Unquestionably, SSF will give you the most gear satisfaction since everything is found and crafted yourself. You make do with what you find and will be SURPRISED at the strength of your characters by the end of it.

If you love finding items, play SSF.
If you love spending currency, play Trade.

SSF "feels great" because when an item drops the question is "how can I use that?" not "How much is this worth?!"

It completely changes your perspective of the game.

But also frustrating when you arn't progressing....been waiting for a Cospris malice drop for a looong time but not happening.

Even rolled a Ice-shot deadeye instead of Assasin-CoC becouse of it.

Clear is good but can never reach the all-round tankyness/dmg that slayer-cyclone has.

"
chockdoo wrote:

But also frustrating when you arn't progressing....been waiting for a Cospris malice drop for a looong time but not happening.

I mean this isn't a fair argument. You can't be frustrated when you know a specific unique item doesn't drop. It's the nature of SSF. It's like being frustrated I can't buy pancakes at a sushi joint.

Spoiler
"
Prizy wrote:
"
chockdoo wrote:

I mean this isn't a fair argument. You can't be frustrated when you know a specific unique item doesn't drop. It's the nature of SSF. It's like being frustrated I can't buy pancakes at a sushi joint.

That is one of the big keys to SSF, if you set your heart on a specific drop, it can be very frustrating.

When I found these 2, I knew that a build would come along to use them with.

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

My Champ is happy with this upgrade.
"
DoubleU wrote:
Spoiler
"
Prizy wrote:
"
chockdoo wrote:

That is one of the big keys to SSF, if you set your heart on a specific drop, it can be very frustrating.

When I found these 2, I knew that a build would come along to use them with.

Got these early in the League. Only now decided to start a RF char. Other than that:

--->
or

and

--->
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by bwam on Aug 8, 2019, 4:31:50 PM

drop from legion. now i have to reroll another trickster and finally give soulrend a try
Rolled this, quite pleased:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info