How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
DoubleU wrote:
Rolled this, quite pleased:

Gz! nice1
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Been a good league for me, including my first Uber Elder and Uber Atziri! RNG was kind, giving me a 6l chest mid-league (hit in around 800 fusings) which gave me enough DPS to make up for my clumsiness as a player.
Having a blast on my Champion.
Spoiler

Only thing I have not found as yet is a 6L body armour.
Edit : although I am getting close
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Aug 11, 2019, 12:13:28 PM
(sorry for my very bad english as a very bad for foreign languages person)

First league I play without any guide, just using PoE Ninja to see all the possibilities for the build I wanted.

I started with the usual error of wanting a specific unique with Chance spam, thinking Ngamahu's Flame was a pretty common drop anyway, but it isn't. I adapted to a Cyclone carried by an 5L Ancestral Warchief that used the best failed chanced axes :

Then, at lvl 95, bored to use every fusing and scouring to Chance, I create a ED/Contagion Trickster who drop that at lvl 80 :

Spoiler

I have not played the Trickster since.

I find some gloves that seems ok for this thing :

and a nice stat fixer two-stone ring :

It's not much but the first item I was proud of was my first ever 5 offcolor body :

Fun fact, I have 4 Quad tabs and 18 normal tabs full of

to try chancing them back in Standard SSF when Zana allow it.

I also got this :

I really don't see the point to keep it in SSF so I will probably sell it in Standard Trade league.

My league goal was to amass Perandus coins and uniques to bring them back into my Standard SSF collection.

It went okish, and I still have some Manors to do :D

I will probably finish the Uber Elder, Abysses and Delve parts from the last Challenge but I don't see how to complete the Timeless Conflicts in time (56/200 currently), so I will probably just chill doing stuff for the Standard SSF collection's sake.

It's my best time in PoE ever so I even take an Empyrean support pack. Melee and movement/interrupts feel so good, while Legion's drop variety is SSF candy.

Good SSF to all of you !
Did anyone farm the wolven king's bite and know the drop rate? I did around 100 lairs and only got 1. Is it really that rare?

#6, zero in Synthesis.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
yamface wrote:
Did anyone farm the wolven king's bite and know the drop rate? I did around 100 lairs and only got 1. Is it really that rare?

I did 834 x Lairs and found 24 x Wolven King and 3 x Pride of the First Ones.

I have to say the drop rate varies, I was only finding 2 cards after doing 300 maps before it start dropping more frequently.

Oddly, the first 2 cards dropped with 17% quantity gears while the 22 dropped without any quantity gears.

Used double corruption on 1 of the quivers and it was unchanged. Didn't know that T3 double corruption chamber can return unchanged corruption result.
"
kira1414 wrote:
I did 834 x Lairs and found 24 x Wolven King and 3 x Pride of the First Ones.

I have to say the drop rate varies, I was only finding 2 cards after doing 300 maps before it start dropping more frequently.

Oddly, the first 2 cards dropped with 17% quantity gears while the 22 dropped without any quantity gears.

Used double corruption on 1 of the quivers and it was unchanged. Didn't know that T3 double corruption chamber can return unchanged corruption result.

ah

It's one of those div cards that is rare enough to call upon the rng fiesta I see. Thanks for the info!
level 92, starting to stack up the t13-15 maps. even have a guardian. just trying to get elder influence to cooperate so i can collect the damn memory fragments so i can do shaper.
it'll be a slow battle but should be safe/easy enough. grab my elder orb hopefully before league ends.

Gear

As I've found 6 Hysteria, it's the first time I do essence craft and sadly only two pass through annuls :

Then an Elder amu :

And then no more Annuls nor Divine left. I've even selled 3 Tabulas to hit -9 mana.

But it's a very nice upgrade for my Cyclone Molten Burst Chieftain !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info