How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Played all day... Thanks MLK. Hoped to get a Zana mission in the wild, but 30 maps or so and no luck. She'll hit level 7 on today's daily if all goes well. Have 4 yellow maps left to find/buy and getting her up to 7 should help that cause.

Yea i'm kinda in the same boat, my zana just hit 7 today. Meanwhile haku / cata is already lvl 8 and the others are well on their way to 8 as well.

Still no good rng in terms of getting poachers, however i did drop beastfur AFTER i crafted a better chest ^^ and a rats nest so thatll come in handy on my BF char.

Yesterday i started lvling Ailas hybrid RF build it's great fun! Tons of fun actually, hit lvl 78 within about 10 hours and now im 87 in about shy 1 day played, tho mostly due map limitations.
On the road for this char i found 3 exalts! :o

So now i've juicy 8 totals:

Once elreon levels up i'll prolly mastercraft something nice, not sure yet what though.

Actually let's make that 9! Holy moly... 4 exalts in one day, crazy!

Also i finally got umamamananana something guy and he dropped me a poacher finally!
So now i'm back to being happy :D

Now i can't decide which build to play... i've already leveled
92 bosskiller soon 93 in like 15% exp,
87 Magic farmer
86 SRS char with covenant / lycosidae combo
88 Hybrid RF occultist that's so fun to play!
Also got lower level totem guy that i quickly got bored of was suposedly to be a AW totem due i got all gear for him already.

whenever i keep finding new stuff i wanna make a new build for that item ^^
I've a poets pen as well but only 1. Also 5l 2x coming calamitys incase i wanted to do autobomber.
3x 6l so far, 6l carcass, 6l covenant, 6l Tremor rod, that i accidently linked... Works realy well for GC mines on swap tho to kill bosses with while having EK for the aoe mainly.

Currently farming the offering cards for a shav though cuz i wanna try LL rf guardian, tho now when i've leveled my occultist i might aswell just turn her into LL instead of hybrid. Cuz i realy enjoy the fast clearspeed of that char due HUGE aoe + profane blooms and fast attackspeed so u just zoom through the maps.

Oh well this quickly turned into a blogg but oh well :D

Edit:

"
BossOfThisGym wrote:

I think i finally found something worth more than 5c

Time to make a Poison arrow build :D Tho they've fallen out of meta recently but i'm sure they still work somewhat decently
Realy safe for HC as well! :)
Gz nice find!
Last edited by _SleeZy_ on Jan 16, 2018, 1:47:30 AM

Shame its useless in current build...
My exalt drop RNG is insane this league, 5 exalts today!

Earlier i linked my 8 exalt stack, well now few hours later ive found even more :D
I dont even run any iiq on the chars ive found em on.
Man what a day!

Poet's Pen VD handled Shaper quite well, I was worried.
Still trying to get a Shaper shield with good armour base - no luck so far.

2x Devoto, 1x strong roll, no plans to use:

And had this happen:

--

"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
If anyone wants take a look at my trickster I could use some advice how to go from where I am now in terms of gear/tree.

Your settings dont allow that. (I dont know much about trickster so I couldnt give proper advice though.)
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:

"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
If anyone wants take a look at my trickster I could use some advice how to go from where I am now in terms of gear/tree.

Your settings dont allow that. (I dont know much about trickster so I couldnt give proper advice though.)

Ah didn't know i was hidden, thanks for the headsup.

Ya besides the build the only thing is staying in red maps seems to be impossible, even running them alched with 20q I can't seem to get more than 3 at a time. If it was tradecore it would just be a simple selling off of stuff I don't need and buying maps to fill it out.
In SSF, you roll with the punches. That means running maps lower than you want to. That means paying Zana for maps. That means sometimes running out and having to build up a base again. That means considering when it's worth stopping 3:1 trades and running the three maps instead and when it's not.

It's a different game with different outcomes. Don't expect to "sustain" T12+.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
In SSF, you roll with the punches. That means running maps lower than you want to. That means paying Zana for maps. That means sometimes running out and having to build up a base again. That means considering when it's worth stopping 3:1 trades and running the three maps instead and when it's not.

It's a different game with different outcomes. Don't expect to "sustain" T12+.

Ya it's my first time back since SSF was implemented, so people are getting to 100 on mostly yellow maps? I think I can sustain tier 8/9 pretty well right now.
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
Ya it's my first time back since SSF was implemented, so people are getting to 100 on mostly yellow maps? I think I can sustain tier 8/9 pretty well right now.

The "people" who get to 100 know more than the averge person here and use this knowledge for map returns.

For example "they" make sure to set up their Atlas so that they can chain Elder/Shaper maps. Elder Null portals (probably other such mobs too but not sure) can drop maps so if you always run Elder presence map you get more map returns.
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:

"
BossOfThisGym wrote:

Ah didn't know i was hidden, thanks for the headsup.

Looked at your build but as I said I am not properly familiar with this kind of build so cant properly comment on it. Noticed some small details on your gear though:

Armour does not have quality on it.

Gems do not have quality on them. For some gems giving them quality (per vendor forumla) is almost always good. Like the 'Increased Duration' support you use.

'Empower' & 'Enlighten' are usually leveled in 'Haku' weapons because they level faster in them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info