How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Man what a day!

Poet's Pen VD handled Shaper quite well, I was worried.
Still trying to get a Shaper shield with good armour base - no luck so far.

2x Devoto, 1x strong roll, no plans to use:

And had this happen:
UJXWirX

--

"
If anyone wants take a look at my trickster I could use some advice how to go from where I am now in terms of gear/tree.

Your settings dont allow that. (I dont know much about trickster so I couldnt give proper advice though.)
SSF Hardcore Abyss
"
Completed 16 ChallengesZrevnur wrote:

"
If anyone wants take a look at my trickster I could use some advice how to go from where I am now in terms of gear/tree.

Your settings dont allow that. (I dont know much about trickster so I couldnt give proper advice though.)

Ah didn't know i was hidden, thanks for the headsup.

Ya besides the build the only thing is staying in red maps seems to be impossible, even running them alched with 20q I can't seem to get more than 3 at a time. If it was tradecore it would just be a simple selling off of stuff I don't need and buying maps to fill it out.
https://contrakrugman.com/
In SSF, you roll with the punches. That means running maps lower than you want to. That means paying Zana for maps. That means sometimes running out and having to build up a base again. That means considering when it's worth stopping 3:1 trades and running the three maps instead and when it's not.

It's a different game with different outcomes. Don't expect to "sustain" T12+.
"
Completed 16 ChallengesShagsbeard wrote:
In SSF, you roll with the punches. That means running maps lower than you want to. That means paying Zana for maps. That means sometimes running out and having to build up a base again. That means considering when it's worth stopping 3:1 trades and running the three maps instead and when it's not.

It's a different game with different outcomes. Don't expect to "sustain" T12+.

Ya it's my first time back since SSF was implemented, so people are getting to 100 on mostly yellow maps? I think I can sustain tier 8/9 pretty well right now.
"
Ya it's my first time back since SSF was implemented, so people are getting to 100 on mostly yellow maps? I think I can sustain tier 8/9 pretty well right now.

The "people" who get to 100 know more than the averge person here and use this knowledge for map returns.

For example "they" make sure to set up their Atlas so that they can chain Elder/Shaper maps. Elder Null portals (probably other such mobs too but not sure) can drop maps so if you always run Elder presence map you get more map returns.
SSF Hardcore Abyss
"
"

"

Ah didn't know i was hidden, thanks for the headsup.

Looked at your build but as I said I am not properly familiar with this kind of build so cant properly comment on it. Noticed some small details on your gear though:

Armour does not have quality on it.

Gems do not have quality on them. For some gems giving them quality (per vendor forumla) is almost always good. Like the 'Increased Duration' support you use.

'Empower' & 'Enlighten' are usually leveled in 'Haku' weapons because they level faster in them.
SSF Hardcore Abyss
"
"

The "people" who get to 100 know more than the averge person here and use this knowledge for map returns.

For example "they" make sure to set up their Atlas so that they can chain Elder/Shaper maps. Elder Null portals (probably other such mobs too but not sure) can drop maps so if you always run Elder presence map you get more map returns.

Any good guides/vids on how to setup atlas for SSF or just in general? I've dug around a bit and got a general idea but nothing really deep.
"
Any good guides/vids on how to setup atlas for SSF or just in general? I've dug around a bit and got a general idea but nothing really deep.

For the early stages it is just important to get all maps. For the later stages it depends very much on what you want to do.

Some resources I have seen:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7igw0g/karvs_quick_31_ssf_atlas_text_guide/
What I know on how to manage elder & shaper presence
But I am not very familiar with guides and such so there may well be more or better ones out there.

Edit: And I almost never watch vids so I have no idea about that.
SSF Hardcore Abyss
Last edited by Zrevnur on Jan 16, 2018 1:22:40 PM
So I royally fucked my Atlas... LOL

Climbed all the way from Vault > Orchard > Waterways > Torture Chamber, and I wound up completing those. So my Top Left corner looks great, not much going on everywhere else. Fuck it though, I wasn't having fun waiting for all my tiers before moving forward, this is much more entertaining.

All Gems just hit 19, and I'm feeling the burn-out now from missing the 6th Lab Trial, among not getting any new Maps when Zana reset today. Feelsbadman.

Farming Alterations in random maps now so I can try to roll a new Axe, ilvl 79:

Gonna try to farm about 500 or so before Alt Spamming. We'll see.

85 now, about halfway to 86. Gonna shoot for 90 and if I don't get the 6th Trial I'm gonna call it quits, at that point if I don't have it, it won't be worth it to keep going. Damage looks good I really just want Uber Lab atm:

1f353983a5
1K Pretzel Eating Team.

https://www.twitch.tv/sarangpoe

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info