How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

LOVE IT!

No B.S prices, flippers, and most important of all, I'm never tempted to look at Trade Chat or bother to trade. And I get to actually USE Currency to Craft!

Some interesting low lvl Eye Jewels
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Jan 17, 2018, 1:29:29 AM
"
Boem wrote:
I was wondering about this, does the lich armor only drop from red tier lichs or does it have no restrictions at all? Would be helpful information, anybody got a clue?

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Looks like the lowest ilvl for sale right now is 78. Lich Zones are +1? So T10+ for Shroud it looks like.

Lich should drop +2 => so it would be T8+. Anyway good to know it can drop there.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Looks like the lowest ilvl for sale right now is 78. Lich Zones are +1? So T10+ for Shroud it looks like.

Ha hadn't considered looking it up that way, cheers sara.

Congratz on poachers drop enjoy the ez game ez life :-D

"
bwam wrote:
Why isn't your goal replacing the Sanctified Life Flask of Dousing on your fifth flask slot? :P Sorry, I was snooping and noticed & thought it was weird.

Why are you using that, tho?

No need to swap it, i run warlocks CoH so i barely need to use my life flasks at all.

I basically only utilize the first three potions on this build at the moment, sometimes the fourth for poison maps. Other then that the last two potions are just for show.

If i go in harder content past t10 i might replace them if i feel the need for it.

Having a lower flask helps vs DoT effects sometimes, like vs thena moga poison stacks etc where it's more beneficial to counter-act the DoT then heal up fully in a second and waste all healing charges on two attacks of her.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
Any good guides/vids on how to setup atlas for SSF or just in general? I've dug around a bit and got a general idea but nothing really deep.

For the early stages it is just important to get all maps. For the later stages it depends very much on what you want to do.

Some resources I have seen:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7igw0g/karvs_quick_31_ssf_atlas_text_guide/
What I know on how to manage elder & shaper presence

"[Guide] 3.1 Comprehensive Guide to Maps - Map Reference Spreadsheet, Shaper/Elder Influence, Sextant Blocking, SSF tips and much more":

[3.1] Gilded Cage's Comprehensive Guide to Maps

Additional discussion about it: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7qvlwe/guide_31_comprehensive_guide_to_maps_map/
Going after Elder for the first time. Kind of fun. If I cut off the map that contains the Elder from the rest of his influenced areas by killing the guardian in the only path that would connect him... what happens?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Going after Elder for the first time. Kind of fun. If I cut off the map that contains the Elder from the rest of his influenced areas by killing the guardian in the only path that would connect him... what happens?

If there is at least one remaining Guardian in there: Far as I know it is not possible to disconnect Elder from its guardians. This can be used for extreme Atlas manipulation such as: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7q4kqe/permanent_elder_on_24_maps_and_shaper_or_elder/
I don't understand. My current set up is (elder)-(last guardian)-(the rest of his areas).

If I kill that guardian, what happens?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I don't understand. My current set up is (elder)-(last guardian)-(the rest of his areas).

If I kill that guardian, what happens?

If i understand your positioning correctly - the rest of Elder influence will go poof, and you'll be left with a sole Elder-occupied map.

Fkkkkk what do I do with this thing. It's okay, but hurts me, but also has Weapon Range for Cyclone, but is too shitty to save up to 6L... Ugh.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Here's a weird find:
Never even heard of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info