Just dropped - thinking about it...

And got this if I want to go EK or sth:

And full trap gear:

--

"
thelocal wrote:
I had no idea rare shields could have such high spell damage %

how high does it go?!

They are weighted so possible but unlikely. Maximum is 79% on ilvl 84 but this is even less likely to happen: http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shield&an=str_int_armour,str_int_shield
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
thelocal wrote:

anyone find all the Trials for uberlab yet?

one of them eludes me... and I haven't seen a trial in a very long time.

I'm also missing 1 the burning rage, halfway level 88. I don't know if it's a pattern or just a coincidence, but I noticed that I only found the trials after I level up. That's what happened to me from 85 to 88, after leveling up it spawn trials where ever you are & sometimes it spawn multiple times in different maps. But the problem is most of the time it's a duplicate. Already found total of 13 trials (5 uniques, 8 duplicates). Hopefully, I'll found the last trial at level 89.

Found another weapon for my Raider... RNG tauting me to play my Raider, but I'm not done yet with my slayer.

"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Jan 14, 2018, 6:27:48 AM
"
thelocal wrote:
anyone find all the Trials for uberlab yet?
Yes. Just grind more maps or buy more luck.

"
thelocal wrote:
Also, essences; I seek a certain one, but I'm not sure which to use the corruption essence on. Corrupting the Envy one should turn it to Delirium right?
Far as I know its random so it does not matter which of the 4 highest you corrupt.

"
thelocal wrote:
I've noticed that doing Fortune Favours The Brave (FFotB) in the device sometimes leads to maps full of essence spawns. Is that a random factor of FFotB or just rng playing it's misleading tricks again?
Zana does have 'Essences' at lvl 7 which you can get per FFtB.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I had a good night, I ran the Labyrinth and found these:

The enchant isn't that useful but ... can't win them all. I'm going to have to play around with my resists before I can use the Startkonja's though.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Never understood Starkonja's appeal.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Never understood Starkonja's appeal.

You don't play bow builds, do you? Lol
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Not in a while, but I rarely play builds that spend much time on Low Life.
Even the Low life shite aside it is a good helm.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
The Starkonja's has a big life pool, a Dex bonus, a crit bonus and a whole lot of EV. A Rat's Nest or an Alpha Howl would probably be better, but I don't have either of those, and I do have the Starkonja's.

Compared to what I'm using now, it's a big upgrade in everything except resists.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
So, started a Slayer yesterday, with some crappy axes in the bin that I wanted to try out. The archer just... isn't working.

Don't really play a lot of melee, but was surprised at how strong Slayer is. Could do Labs right on the level, did all 3 today without any issue. 4/6 on Uber Lab Trials.

Goodies today:

(2nd one found)

Found this guy while I was doing some t3/t4 maps:

Waiting to find an Annul so I can gamble with this one:

Knowing me I'll Annul the %Phys right off.

Sarang-Learns-SSF Question of the Day: I wanted to wait until I had all my t3 Maps, but it was taking too long and I was running out of Flooded Mine (I'm missing Cells & Leyline). How bad did I mess up? I did all the other t3's just now.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info