How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Started doing more Maps today, after doing the Tabula farming / t1 spamming to try to get some Alleyways.

tl;dr I will not a Chin Sol through farming Blazing Fire cards, that was incredibly inefficient and did nothing.

Game trolls me:

Did have a minor win though, crafted a new bow:

Still have to wrap up Challenges, but I'll try to push with this guy. Debating on rolling a Cyclone Slayer, but I have Standard for that one :^)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Alt spammed these mods, Regalled for +5AR. Used my only annul to get rid of it, ready for multimod now. RF guy with SR in progress:)
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Just ran a t9 map... Scriptorium... and got 5 t10s, three of them shaped Channels. I'd link them, but the map tab doesn't link right.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

tl;dr I will not a Chin Sol through farming Blazing Fire cards, that was incredibly inefficient and did nothing.

About Chin Sol. I farmed the cards a bit (currently 4/6). I found 0 cards in alleyways (ran abut 12 of them) and 3 in haunted mansion (ran about 8 times).
Plus one during leveling an alt.

So... From personnal (albeit limited) experience: don't farm alleyways for it. Go in haunted mansion (T5).

But... as I was doing these two maps without impairing mmy map pool (meaning I was also running other maps to keep an healthy map pool), I decided to go for another build :p
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Just ran a t9 map... Scriptorium... and got 5 t10s, three of them shaped Channels. I'd link them, but the map tab doesn't link right.

Nice.

I levelled my non sff abyss slayer to 90 on Thursday night. Decided to play with my hardcore sff marauder today. Got him to 45, to the slave pens, and upgraded his axe, chest piece, and shield:

Also got lucky when transmuting a couple of coral rings:

Finally got my first SSF HC Abyss Elder kill.
Can't improve over my 5L yet (level 92).
Some of my crappy gear:

League is a lot of fun btw.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jan 13, 2018, 11:18:17 PM
@Valmar. Nice going.

And, well...I died.

Innocence was dead, but he still had a few of his little balls in the air. I ate a mouth full of them right in front of my portal. Doh! I guess I got caught up in the excitement and didn't see them. Sniff. The chat window is kind of hilarious.

Deleted this poor guy right after.

"poorsoneout.jpg"
I'm gonna lay my Bow Guy to rest, I think. Just feel like it's going to be a pretty rough climb to the top. I did start a Slayer Cyclone today and that's going very smoothly. First time leveling with melee in a really long time, but felt pretty seamless thus far.

It really irks me that the Hezmana's Prophecy got moved to Caldera Map for some reason, instead of an old-system Merciless level Prophecy. Because, you know, 1000 Hour QA Team. Oh well.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
woooow

I had no idea rare shields could have such high spell damage %

how high does it go?!

now I just need a better

anyone find all the Trials for uberlab yet?

one of them eludes me... and I haven't seen a trial in a very long time.

Also, essences; I seek a certain one, but I'm not sure which to use the corruption essence on. Corrupting the Envy one should turn it to Delirium right?
I've noticed that doing Fortune Favours The Brave (FFotB) in the device sometimes leads to maps full of essence spawns. Is that a random factor of FFotB or just rng playing it's misleading tricks again?
Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
Last edited by thelocal on Jan 14, 2018, 6:13:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info