How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
thelocal wrote:

haha now what

what's this being used for? i hear a lot of chatter about it

Nothing. It's just a skin-transfer item.
"
Boem wrote:
Dropped a chin sol card in haunted mansion as-well. Thought i would let you know, so you got

- alleyways
- haunted mansion

And i believe siege? So you can keep progressing maps while you hunt it.

Yes, it drops in Siege too.
Lich kill #11 I got 'Ulaman' in a T11. My Lich killer Hierophant is now using Flameblast totems which seems to work better than Flame totems as they have issues targeting the correct thing. T11 (got both Lich types in T11 now) is still easy except for one thing. Unfortunately the build has a weakness as I found out: Elemental thorns rares in the spire room are nasty. Other than that its quite good - Lichs do almost no damage.

2x Helmet, 3-4x gloves, rest belts. No body, no boots and no non-belt piece with 2 sockets yet.

--

Some other drops:

--

Got a Shaper shield but its not quite what I was looking for - not sure how to proceed. Item level is unfortunately <75:

And now got Lioneyes from cards - plan is to use this if I can get enough resists:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Ah, thanks for the reply. So I can just toss the mirror out then :P

Anyone interested in joining my guild? It's empty at the moment but if we get enough people in it would be a nice source of discussion/information... ya know, instead of asking global and getting trolled
Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
"
thelocal wrote:
Ah, thanks for the reply. So I can just toss the mirror out then :P

Anyone interested in joining my guild? It's empty at the moment but if we get enough people in it would be a nice source of discussion/information... ya know, instead of asking global and getting trolled

best thread to ask people to join your guild xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Sanity level: Red

;_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Sanity level: Red

;_;

let me guess, you hit the T5 map-wall??
d:-D*
Sniff... no it's THE RARES I ID ARE SO FUCKING BAD

I WANNA BUY THEM :_;

WHAAAAAAAAA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'm gonna murder my SSF guy, I think. It's slow as balls running the maps I need to finish Challenges w/ GC Miner... and I got this really fast speedy Raider...
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Yep.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info