How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Unquietheart wrote:
Okay ... I've finally gotten Tora to level 7, and replaced that mod:

And .. yes, it's quite the DPS jump. So thanks for pointing that out ;)

Not bad for an item that's an i68 or i69.

Now ... if only I had enough fuses to 5L something ...

Ayyyy we did it. Now fix your links/tree so you can be a god O____________________________________O

"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
@_Saranghaeyo_

Took me like until lvl 76 or 77 to get my first tabula, and that was with 16% sadimas gloves that i found in mudflats. ^^

Gz on maligaro!

I think I'm going to be crazy after it all. Because after this I gotta hit up A10 and/or Alleyways to get Chin Sol :x

/e

HOLY I got two Humilities in one run just now:

Feelsgoodman

vaal or no balls!
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
boyandroid wrote:
Question though, can I unlock Lava & Armoury (killing map boss) without removing the elder guardians? If they going to remove, is it for that map only or the whole area (quadrant of the map) occupied by elder? Never encounter the guardians yet so no idea what will happen.
Far as I understand the whole Elder area disappears only after killing Elder. I am not 100% sure about the details though. In What I know on how to manage elder & shaper presence there is more info.

"
boyandroid wrote:
I think, it will be much faster if they were confined to one area, rather than remove them at all & wait to respawn & grow again.
'Confined' is only faster if you can make sure that all map drops are also in this confined area. This only works if you only unlock these maps in their respective tiers.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
boyandroid wrote:
Question though, can I unlock Lava & Armoury (killing map boss) without removing the elder guardians? If they going to remove, is it for that map only or the whole area (quadrant of the map) occupied by elder? Never encounter the guardians yet so no idea what will happen.
Far as I understand the whole Elder area disappears only after killing Elder. I am not 100% sure about the details though. In What I know on how to manage elder & shaper presence there is more info.

"
boyandroid wrote:
I think, it will be much faster if they were confined to one area, rather than remove them at all & wait to respawn & grow again.
'Confined' is only faster if you can make sure that all map drops are also in this confined area. This only works if you only unlock these maps in their respective tiers.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Abyss SSF has been quite rewarding so far:

Got the Kaom's at level 40 or something from the unique Kaom's strongbox - was fearing it would be Kaom's Sign, but got lucky. :D
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Doing quite well in SSF HC. Created my own build and it's working really well.

My gear so far :

Also have found alot of build enabling uniques so if/when I rip I have so many ideas.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Question for you guys... do you Chaos Recipe? Is Chaos even that necessary?

I do all the time. Like Shag said, it is a bit of an objective to add to a map clear when you are gathering up specific item types to fill out a recipe. As long as you are not porting back to hideout a bunch per map.

I reroll a LOT of rare maps, probably because I am an SSF scrub and there are usually 2 or 3 mods per build I either cannot, or do not want to, run. No regen - no good for totems. Elemental reflect - no good for my shitty life Molten Strike build despite the ton of leech. Temp Chains - never, toooooooo sloooooooow.

So in order to keep a decent inventory of Chaos I run the recipe. You can run the odd low map to fill a tab with <75 crap and then use one per combination of items you farm from the rest of the maps you run. Or the odd Vaults of Atziri that you happen to find (or prophecy) that you enter to get some of those sweet Vaal shards.
"
boyandroid wrote:
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
"
boyandroid wrote:
Found a wall at T8 for now with 70/157 in my atlas, still waiting for Zana to sell T9. Run 13 rare with quality T8 with 4-6 mods & unid, & it just gave me 1 T9 sigh. Well, I'm just going to lay low for now & just do Zana dailies until she reached 7 (currently 60%). Just going to reserve my remaining yellow maps to sustain T9-10. Got full stash of white maps though but don't want to grind on those, too little xp.

It just felt disappointing, felt that you lost your momentum playing the game.

What i did to mitigate that issue, is collecting each map in each tier before completing the next tier up till t10s, then i took it more as i found em.

Tho my wall was t10 for the longest time. I zana modded all my maps, 80+ quant at minimum and sextant all the maps than i ran. (no sextant blocking tho, just sextant and go) for packsize etc.

I'm at 112 or so atm and i'm sorta stuck there due out of chaos /chisels.
So i'm working on a speedy currency farmer to sustain my further mapping.

It's definetly harder to sustain maps this expansion for sure.

Edit: also your zana has more exp than mine and i map like mad :D
I almost never find her. Cata however got a crush on me, shes almost 8 now while most of my others just dinged lvl 7 :D

Since were on this topic, I'll take advantage this post to also seek advice to what to do next, since I'm still new to the game & still lack experience.

Currently this is my atlas...
Spoiler

I tend to collect them all (per tier) first before running them all to avoid too many missing maps. I make sure I just missed 1 or 2 per tier before moving to the next tier. I also used sextant in white, since I don't have yellow sextant yet, or is this my mistake running the yellow maps without the yellow sextant yet? But, I figured if I'm going to wait for sextant to drop before running maps, I might not finish my challenges before league ends.

Here are the maps I have now...
Spoiler

Most of my remaining yellow maps were on the right side of the atlas, & that's what's bugging me right now. I already tried 3x to push out shaper on the right side so that I can run those maps. I even manage to make elder occupy the whole right side from mineral map to phantasgoria map. To push out shaper to the right. But he keeps spawning back to the left side. Now, I'm running out of maps on the left. I was hesitant to run the maps on the right without shaper/elder influence because I felt I'm just going to waste my map towards my goal which is completing the challenges (defeat influence). I really like to finish that challenge since it's one of the challenge that don't rely too much on RNG.

So now, my dilemma are, continue this path, wait for Zana for the T9-10 maps to unlock while farming the left side of the map for challenges. Or, just screw it, run all the maps I have, with or without influence in hope to get T9-10 maps & pray that I did not screw my "influence" challenges?

Edit:
I also did not do the Zana Mod thing, because it's expensive. I'm low on chaos since my build can't do reflect, I have to mostly reroll the rare maps, & using it for crafting. Also doing the chaos & regal recipe.

Since another user gave u a great reply ill just type in short.

For t10+ u ideally want zana mods to realy sustain the higher tiers and break through it helps immense, else ull be stuck for a loong time.
Sextants i mainly use as bonus but they also do help. I use the them as i find em.

Also RNG is surely a funny thing...

I just 6s this in 3 jews and then wanted to 5l it to keep in my offhand slot to use gc mines to kill bosses due EK sucks for that.

5 fuses in:

Now it's my 3rd 6l... I might eventually try a full blown miner with it later on, even tho i prefer sheild dagger setup.

But yea i can hardly stop laughing at how riddicules that rng was.
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:

Since another user gave u a great reply ill just type in short.

For t10+ u ideally want zana mods to realy sustain the higher tiers and break through it helps immense, else ull be stuck for a loong time.
Sextants i mainly use as bonus but they also do help. I use the them as i find em.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind.

------

On the other note... crafted a new weapon upgrade using 75 alt.

Now for the 5 or 6 link, to gamble or not to gamble. Currently have
Should I just buy & use 150 fusing for the 5 link or gamble & "fusing" it manually?
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Question for you guys... do you Chaos Recipe? Is Chaos even that necessary?

I do all the time. Like Shag said, it is a bit of an objective to add to a map clear when you are gathering up specific item types to fill out a recipe. As long as you are not porting back to hideout a bunch per map.

I reroll a LOT of rare maps, probably because I am an SSF scrub and there are usually 2 or 3 mods per build I either cannot, or do not want to, run. No regen - no good for totems. Elemental reflect - no good for my shitty life Molten Strike build despite the ton of leech. Temp Chains - never, toooooooo sloooooooow.

So in order to keep a decent inventory of Chaos I run the recipe. You can run the odd low map to fill a tab with <75 crap and then use one per combination of items you farm from the rest of the maps you run. Or the odd Vaults of Atziri that you happen to find (or prophecy) that you enter to get some of those sweet Vaal shards.

I could set it up yeah. I figured T1-T5 I'm gonna be grinding for a while, since the character is pretty much gated on the Bow it uses atm, and those maps are gonna be blue.

Wrapped up A9/A10 today, basically at this point praying for:

Chin Sol
Lioneye Glare

Or anything late game to work with. I'm seriously debating on visiting A10 for the Chin Sol card... but that sounds miserable.

This certainly is doing okay, but won't cut it the farther we go:

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
boyandroid wrote:

Now for the 5 or 6 link, to gamble or not to gamble. Currently have
Should I just buy & use 150 fusing for the 5 link or gamble & "fusing" it manually?

Getting 5l should be easy, getting 6l is just... well annoying. Because one time i made 6l in Shavronnes in like 150 fuses and the other i put more like 500 and zero (avarege is like above 1200).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info