How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Crafting time boys!! =-D

lul first anul in the entire league btw.

Thinking about leveling some EK gems for 21/20 since i dropped

But ill keep going with spark for now since i don't have a hrimsorrow drop yet and i like spark farming.

At least EK will be an easy respec if i desire to do so. Probably roll another char soon as-well wanna do some nice cyclone chilling.

Also got
and some more goodies.

But i'm bored of SRS in SSF and i played a lot of frostblades already in the past two league's.
Will see what i decide to do, currently building up gear for the melee char.

Will see when i roll the char, should be decent enough to work with in the early stages.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I'm getting so tilted right now, i envy you all who gets poacher!

Just got my 10th kill after like a milion maps, and ofcourse i got another belt. :(

My EK mfer is ready and just waiting for that poacher...
I even got this:

Oh well back to farming...

Edit:
I did find a sick stygian belt though:
Last edited by _SleeZy_ on Jan 11, 2018, 11:39:24 PM

I think it will be great when i findsome chaos resist compensation for currently equiped.
SSF map progression is so fucking slow, stuck at 130 and still missing half of the red maps. Even on 150% eight mods I cant drop undiscovered maps.

Got a Bisco early on tho, exalrs everywhere bois.
GGG should adjust the Map tier sold by Zana...
lvl 1-5 = Tier 1-5
lvl 6 = Tier 6-9
lvl 7 = Tier 10-12
lvl 8 = Tier 13-15

Since she takes time to level up after 5 & only sell few maps per day, I don't think it can be abuse. Atleast with Zana, your whole progression in Maps don't entirely rely on the Map drops (aside from trading which SFF don't have).

---

on the other note...

one elder guardian drop this, the other one just bunch of bad rares, & the others hiding behind the T9 wall

some highlight of new haul... RNG taunting me to dual wield

Fresh from the Armoury... My Raider will be happy :)

"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Jan 12, 2018, 9:44:28 AM
SSF is going good for me.
Well, apart from the elder settling in a shaped T11 map. It has been 3 weeks. That map still didn't dropped :D

Volatile Dead Trap build as a first char. Still my best char by far. Leveled a juggernaut for fun, but I am terrible at mapping with melee.

Spoiler
Volatile dead trap gear

Spoiler
Random gear and fortune

Still no exalt. But who cares ? Not like I could do anything with one :D

edit: just found this
Last edited by polimeris on Jan 12, 2018, 1:35:24 PM
Well, I've got 3 6L Belly's in Abyss SSF... so I've got that going for me.

New gear setup for Molten Strike Pathfinder. Getting enough resists to use Lioneyes shield wasnt easy. Too many uniques... Optimally I want a Shaper crafted shield but no good armour base found yet. The chaos/poison part didnt work out like planned (mostly due to Abyss jewel drops or maybe the way they are rolled) but I am still using it for now.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Look who i found!

I've no fishing rod in ssf sadly, i do however in standard ^^ Entire kit. Oh well.
He vanished anyway when i went abit to far away from him.

On another note, i'm abit salty, vaaled all my 20/20 gems and bricked them all.
Time to relevel entire new set of gems... Most of them deleveled so i could relevel, but well i want the lvl 21 gems so.

And still no poachers :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info