How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Arrowneous wrote:
Voidhome has very nice attack speed (too bad xp is reduced... sigh)?

I think it's meant for pvp.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Voidhome has very nice attack speed (too bad xp is reduced... sigh)?

I think it's meant for pvp.

Voidhome is one of the oldest unique items I know. There was no PVP yet. I know the item as a cheap alternative to get a decent 2handed fast leap slam build. It was the fastest way to grind the ledge.

This league I have seen 4 voidhomes and vendored them all. I don't consider it a very good item.
Voidhome is one of the best weapon switches for leapslam and fast lab-runs for slayers =P
"
Kaw wrote:
Voidhome is one of the oldest unique items I know. There was no PVP yet. I know the item as a cheap alternative to get a decent 2handed fast leap slam build. It was the fastest way to grind the ledge.

This league I have seen 4 voidhomes and vendored them all. I don't consider it a very good item.

Hmm... you could be right. Even Lil_Crimson who posted a Duelist Slayer 2.6 Legacy Voidhome's Embrace build starts out by stating he wanted to find a use for this "vendor trash".
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Found These yesterday:

The Gloves were white, but I had an Attack Speed Essence available, more resists would have been nice, but I can work with them, and they were a noticeable upgrade from my previous ones.

I also decided to use Temporal Chains in the boots this time (instead of Enfeeble), I think I like Temporal Chains better as a defensive spell (for me, given my character's base movement speed).
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Last edited by Unquietheart on May 17, 2017, 7:08:47 PM
How much fusings did it take to make a 6L this time?

around 700 fusings on armor + 30 4L 150 fusing + 150 fusings on a staff.

So it took roughly 1k fusing.

and this dropped in addition. Sadly useless.

and from a div card.

Last edited by Oiranoiccid on May 18, 2017, 2:51:16 AM
I want 2 bellies and a cospri's. Fml.
Im not too familiar with wand rolls, but this feels like a potentially great wand cockblocked hard with shitty base and no crit or aspd roll :( I was excited when I id'ed it tho

Last edited by grepman on May 18, 2017, 3:04:23 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

I actually never wanted bellies but they were dropped and sold by Cadiro each. Belly has too low AR and EV rating for my taste, so I am forced to use them with IR + grace + determination. Still I have only 20k unbuffed, with a bit less than 7k life, which sounds nice but actually quite fragile without endu carges and CWDT setup, and I have no space for endurance cry nor CWDT. Chaos resi is way too difficult to get while getting other needed stat.

"
grepman wrote:
Im not too familiar with wand rolls, but this feels like a potentially great wand cockblocked hard with shitty base and no crit or aspd roll :( I was excited when I id'ed it tho

Why not remove the AT and craft crit, then try mine builds?

"
Oiranoiccid wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

I actually never wanted bellies but they were dropped and sold by Cadiro each. Belly has too low AR and EV rating for my taste, so I am forced to use them with IR + grace + determination. Still I have only 20k unbuffed, with a bit less than 7k life, which sounds nice but actually quite fragile without endu carges and CWDT setup, and I have no space for endurance cry nor CWDT. Chaos resi is way too difficult to get while getting other needed stat.

I currently have just over 6k life, relatively low armor but 8 endurance charges (with 8% reduced ele damage taken when they are all up from unrelenting), perma fortify (plus unyielding) and a basalt. I'm also dual cursing enfeeble and temp chains on blasphemy (I was tri cursing but dropped warlord's mark in favor of herald of ash and a truckload of saved passives). At this point I'm more concerned about incoming ele damage than phys, so trying to push my hp closer to 7k is a current goal for me.

Got to be honest though; While I'm happy to see everyone getting awesome drops, part of me dies on the inside every time people link the awesome shit they found here.

I really put in the hours this league, but spent so much time dying and leveling that I didn't have enough high level farming time to stand a chance of getting end game uniques or t1 gear. I have no one to blame for that except myself (and perhaps my former isp, I literally haven't died since I got a new isp and fiber optic connection a week or so ago). Thankfully the league has been extended, so now's my chance xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info