How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Oiranoiccid wrote:

That's cheating!
Never found a Cospris SSF :/ .
Damn! I have never found a Cospri's or a Shavs's, but this SSF season alone I have gotten 9 Tabula's (not such a biggie) and 4 Belly's, only one from Prophecy. And not one 6L yet boooooooooooo!
"
DasName wrote:
"
Oiranoiccid wrote:
Spoiler

That's cheating!
Never found a Cospris SSF :/ .
(",)
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
And not one 6L yet boooooooooooo!

And two more in HCSSF

Dont really do too many life builds (none, since i switched to softcore really) but hey, they are there.
Give up. Forum is depressing. Game is depressing. Not much fun left. See you all in a month or so.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Give up. Forum is depressing. Game is depressing. Not much fun left. See you all in a month or so.

See you again for the next round of forced frogger simulator.

Oh, 2nd key.

Hoping for a better item than the previous one.

Last edited by Oiranoiccid on May 19, 2017, 8:24:12 AM
Found these today:

The chest I got from Cadiro, I know it's not very rare, but it's still the nicest thing he's ever offered me. I was hoping that I might be able to get credit for the Echoing Shrine from the Gull mask, but I guess that doesn't count.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Does anyone know which is the strongest?

Currently I am using the claw.

The second sword looks nice but not sure how good it is. (T1 lightning, T1 fire, T1 AT, but missing the cold one(33%))

Last edited by Oiranoiccid on May 19, 2017, 12:13:46 PM
IDK how to link items but i found two ancient reliquaries, two tabulas, one in cruel oak zone
and one from a prophecy and in Merc Dried Lake i just dropped my first 6 link chest ever.
I´m doing Blood Magic SRS and i am at lvl 74 with 5,3K HP right now.
I also dropped a Lions Roar. The 2 reliquaries gave me bullshit items.
IDK i never had more luck than with this SSF character. Hopefully it will survive for a long time.
If SSF is always like this , I´m gonna do this more often lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info