How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
IDK how to link items

With your post open, click on your character, under "log out" top left side.

Then, click on an item on your character or stash, and it'll automagically be included in the post.

THx

"
This has been my "notable" loot so far
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on May 19, 2017, 2:41:08 PM
"
Oiranoiccid wrote:
Does anyone know which is the strongest?

Currently I am using the claw.

The second sword looks nice but not sure how good it is. (T1 lightning, T1 fire, T1 AT, but missing the cold one(33%))

The claw is great for a physical crit build. The sword is great for an elemental crit build (inquisitor or maybe raider/pathfinder).
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Oiranoiccid wrote:

The second sword looks nice but not sure how good it is. (T1 lightning, T1 fire, T1 AT, but missing the cold one(33%))

The claw is great for a physical crit build. The sword is great for an elemental crit build (inquisitor or maybe raider/pathfinder).

Thanks for replying.

I do not have the end game base ele damage rings. I have the The Wise Oak but not the Vessel of Vinktar.
But I have an Alpha's Howl. I should use the Wrath and Anger for the aura, shouldn't I?

Do you think the sword can bring me up to T14-15?
"
Oiranoiccid wrote:

I do not have the end game base ele damage rings. I have the The Wise Oak but not the Vessel of Vinktar.

If you "only" aim for T15 you certainly dont need opal rings or Vinktar.

"
Oiranoiccid wrote:
But I have an Alpha's Howl. I should use the Wrath and Anger for the aura, shouldn't I?

Depending on what attack skill you want to use I would use at least one Herald + Wrath. Anger is probably less important. Make sure to get enough penetration (min-max Wise Oak at least). Focus on Lightning damage (incl penetration gem) may be good. I would recommend to experiment though.

"
Oiranoiccid wrote:
Do you think the sword can bring me up to T14-15?

Sword is good enough for T15-.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Oiranoiccid wrote:

So the buff to claws this league is nice. I was thinking about a claw build but wanted a tanky phys build when I got Frost Blades very early and decided to go melee phys crit so I ended up with:

Level 89 @ 87% with FB phys/crit Duelist, so I'll reach level 90 later today to complete my Legacy League goal and 19 challenge points. Hurray!

Edit: Level 90 at 5:30 pm est with 225 hours played. Yes, I died 52 times so no HC for me probably ever. Let's see now (225 hours)/(77 days) = 2.922 hours per day played. Not too bad for a casual SSF player. I would have been closer to 200 hours but too many stupid deaths in level 89.

If I subtracted out all the time I was AFK it would be about 200 hours to reach level 90.

This is the first league where I went back at level 86 and completed the Kill Merciless Malachai challenge without dieing once (portaled out 5 times to refill flasks). I finally made a tanky enough build to defeat him and not die even once. At level 86 I was even able to make a mistake and let Piety's laser beam pass through my exile and not die. Legacy League goal accomplished. Now that I am using PoB utility I can theory craft and play a new build with SSF gear I have for fun until 3.0.0.

I'm still very squishy at only 4.5K life but now at 90 + 2% I can see if I can kite enough to kill uber Izaro for the last 2 Ascendancy points. The rng chance to find a trial is so stupidly low that it took until level 89 to get all 6 completed. That is GGG dumb and I hope trials (and side corrupted zones) chances to find get buffed for PoE 3.0.0.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 19, 2017, 7:32:45 PM

i just got this :D... not sure what to do now, lul

dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
"
tweedledee111 wrote:

gz! keep it xD or be rich in std i guess xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
tweedledee111 wrote:

gz! keep it xD or be rich in std i guess xd

Sell for like 500 exalts (over 2 C-notes in value on the PoE black market).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
tweedledee111 wrote:

Congratz!

I feel that in SSF softcore, the best way to spend a mirror would be on a kickass ring. Opal rings are universally useable for many builds, and in the future i'd recon that after double dipping gets wrecked, ele damage with penetration will be the way to go.

Or, if you are fearful of the meta-changes, save it up until you find your "bycicle" for your toons. (ie. a pair of rings that you can use on many, many builds)

Alternatively, liquidate in standard for buying gear so you can test out toons. But to me, that always was a very meh thing, despite the 200+ ex and countless more in gear i have lying around there, i never actually do anything with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info