How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

just had a monsterous treasure in a gorge map 2 diviners and 2 kaoms unique boxes a ring and boots :')

still was nice amount of loot xd nothing too nice tho sadly
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

*speechless*
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
Cornytheman wrote:
i dont know how too apply for ssf xD

SSF isn't available the first time you play. You have to have run through a certain amount of the game before it unlocks. My recollection is that it's the same as unlocking the Scion. If you've got her, then you should be able to make an SSF character. If not, then you won't be able to.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
It..has...finally...happened:

The bow has obeyed.

HURRAY!

AAAnd 6ld with my gambling money :D (I had over 2k fusings on the side and wanted to use Vorici, if the gambling failed):

dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Last edited by tweedledee111 on May 16, 2017, 7:59:06 PM
What were you shooting for?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
What were you shooting for?

+3 craft. I needed open pre- and suffix from a shrieking of rage, and it took "a few". (lvl 98 here and every essence of rage except two went on this bow).
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Last edited by tweedledee111 on May 16, 2017, 8:01:14 PM

Double exalt slam = cold resis and cold flat damage

Quite content about it.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

This dropped for me a couple of days ago. It dropped as a white 6s so I threw an essence on it and that's how it came out. Doesn't quite feel like its worth linking or exalting and I'm saving the only 2 exalts I have for multimod crafting when I get to 90+. I suppose I should just 5l it, master craft % armor and run with it until I find something better, not really sure tbh.

Still having a great time.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on May 17, 2017, 4:04:09 AM

And I already rerolled... I loved Trypanon in Perandus (Trickster CoC), now I'm building warchief inquisitor... One shoting evering in merciless act 2.

these are pretty insane for this kind of build, happy vaal...

some drops are quite good...

I spend one exalted on regalia, RIP....

some more drops...

one divine, perfect roll :P
Last edited by Blade_Master on May 17, 2017, 6:52:54 AM
I just got these drops in the last 2 weeks:

I'll need at least 5L on the chests to be usable. Since I'm currently running level 89 FB Champion with Jack The Axe (nice vocals to liven up map grinding) to get the level 90 challenge so I won't be using any of them just yet. After level 90 I'll need decide what's a good new build that can use these weapons that will get me into SSF mapping in the approx 1½ to 2 months I'll have before Fall of Oriath is released. Never had this claw so I'm leaning toward using it with a bleed skill but the Voidhome has very nice attack speed (too bad xp is reduced... sigh)? Any suggestions?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 17, 2017, 7:52:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info