[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

How important is chaos resistance?

It's the major flaw in my equipment right now but it's very hard to find improvements.

my defense tab:

http://imgur.com/a/jXCjY
Last edited by ByR on Apr 13, 2017, 6:59:10 AM
"
ByR wrote:
How important is chaos resistance?

It's the major flaw in my equipment right now but it's very hard to find improvements.

my defense tab:

http://imgur.com/a/jXCjY

It's more of a luxury than a musthave. Most chaos-dealing monsters are pretty harmless since projectiles have to go through your minions first after all. I can't remember the last time I died to something chaos, probably the broken bridge T13 map before they changed the bosses
"
allana wrote:

It's more of a luxury than a musthave. Most chaos-dealing monsters are pretty harmless since projectiles have to go through your minions first after all. I can't remember the last time I died to something chaos, probably the broken bridge T13 map before they changed the bosses

there are only 2 situations where chaos damage can be an issue.
poison dots from high teir zombie corpses/ strong boxes and the 1 or 2 chaos heavy bosses while you are leveling and have low hp .

otherwise you dont care about chaos
I have found dual weilding the mon'tegrils and severed in sleep the best setup so far. Other choices would include midnight bargain with hybred version with a montigrils.
"
Todd55 wrote:
I have found dual weilding the mon'tegrils and severed in sleep the best setup so far. Other choices would include midnight bargain with hybred version with a montigrils.

And can you reach solid numbers defensively? my shield gives me a lot of survivability. When I'm doing maps i don't feel that my zombies need more damage, but i died 2 times while leveling 91-92 and thats what I want to fix.
Last edited by ByR on Apr 14, 2017, 3:12:25 AM
"
ByR wrote:
"
Todd55 wrote:

And can you reach solid numbers defensively? my shield gives me a lot of survivability. When I'm doing maps i don't feel that my zombies need more damage, but i died 2 times while leveling 91-92 and thats what I want to fix.

I have monty's and united in dream.

I've got just over 10.4k es running discipline and hatred.

when i feel like i need more defense I use spirit offering instead of flesh offering.

I've never had so much EHP as a summoner. To me this feels tanky.

91-92 was hard for me also, but then I hit 93 in just a couple of days. Now 93-94 is hard. I've died once already due to a misplay (and not lag in uber lab trapland)
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Need a armour chest option for this build, sugestions?
"
Dorfo wrote:
Need a armour chest option for this build, sugestions?

A rare with life, resists, and +1 zombie crafted on it.
This needs to be on page 1
Spent most of my currency buying this chest:

Level 28 Zombies with Mon'Treguls grasp sitting at 37000 HP :]

I'll try leveling a CI based version of the build soon, maybe I'll use united in dream instead of mon'treguls too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info