[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

Anyway to get to 7 zombies?

Just hit 1200 strength...but still need to 6link my other chest piece.

Gear I'm working with.

Spoiler
"
Geoffris Baptism vs Belly of the Beast question.

Will Geoffri's baptism add a lot more survivability over Belly?

You'll get a lot of ES from using Geoffri's and Shaper's Touch, like at least 4k with no other es investments.

"
crzytimes wrote:
Anyway to get to 7 zombies?

Just hit 1200 strength...but still need to 6link my other chest piece.

Gear I'm working with.

Spoiler

For 7 Zombies you are going to need either 1800 strength or 1500 strength +1 zombie from talisman or chest or 1200 strength +2 from talisman / chest.

I have a character that can summon 9 zombies, check my profile for 'Adelyssa'. I use a one of a kind greatwolf talisman along with having 2100 strength on it.
Hey guys, I got lucky and got the stone golem enchant.

This is huge for regenerating our ES with Zealot's Oath.
Decided to make a summoner before the skele nerfs. and had lots of summoner stuff, 40 str Baron, 13% quality zombies,11% minion damage,18% str boots. then my lvl 8 master gave me the cloak 280% es..

and I dont copy builds like most people. so I decided to merge 3 summoner builds, the most op ive seen. Animate weapon,that 90+ skele build,and a baron bulid i saw on youtube that uses 6 zombies. I didnt like their skill tree,so i took some nodes from here, while theres get es/life node by the shadow,witch area.
"
DennysRO wrote:
Spoiler

Should i try and change anything to my gear or gem links ?
why use that shield ?
then i'll be the first to take zombies to t15,and 16
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
probably a specter summoner or an srs summoner. specters because you dont need to buy empower to make them work and you can technically just buy a queens decree a bones of ullr and a tabby and run a mom life build with 4 spectres

you can technically make either atziri viable on less than an exa

srs can make use of floras gift until a cheap 6l staff goes on the market. either that or roll with a skin of the loyal with the proper colors.

certainly not a zombie focused build.

but that is kinda off topic of this thread.
"
tinytk25 wrote:
So right now this is my build, I'm having trouble deciding where to go with my chest... I have been really really debating cloak of Tawm'r and NO ONE has seemed to mention it that I've seen is it because it's a horrible choice? Any elaboration would be super dope!(unsure if the link below posts my gear as well if not I shall find a way to update that as I post this!)

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tinytk25/characters
This is the link for my gear (ramrancherTK) being my summoner ofcourse.

i'm using the cloak
"
EVE_Alicious wrote:
then i'll be the first to take zombies to t15

I've already done T16 maps including bosses with Zombies in legacy league. There's a video of Woolfio doing Chimeara as well (but it's a messy video)
"
allana wrote:
"
EVE_Alicious wrote:
then i'll be the first to take zombies to t15

I've already done T16 maps including bosses with Zombies in legacy league. There's a video of Woolfio doing Chimeara as well (but it's a messy video)

indeed and I was dicking around with zombies as a build for years. no idea where my original comment suggested that t15s or 16s are impossible for zombies.

the question i answered was about doing so on a budget. a ridiculously low budget. which in the case of zombies is not entirely practical unless you get lucky while linking or out right find a few parts of the even the cheapest zombie builds (which in the grand scheme of things .. baron is pretty cheap as far as zombie focused builds go)

the zombie build i personally enjoy rolling with is north of 70 exa... (because i have odd priorities)

But i have been face rolling guardians since poison and guardians became meta.. the real achievement to do is to beat shaper with a zombie build

and i do mean a zombie build . no srs supplementing your dps .. or replacing your dps .. no dps ranged spectres either.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Apr 7, 2017, 7:52:31 AM
It's a pity the zombie life leech from the baron doesn't work with vaal pact combined with ghost reaver, it works fine with vaal pact alone. With ES leech out of the question, Belly of the Beast with Lioneye's Remorse was a very good option with vaal pact if you don't want to go hybrid, you would then put Meginord's Vice on and curse with Warlord's Mark. I tested this setup and the guardians were a breeze.
Last edited by dupie on Apr 8, 2017, 9:47:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info