[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

"
What does (your STR apply to your minions) mean ?

It means the 1000 Str you just got is now added to your zombies, spectres, golems, skeles, and SRS making them hit super hard. You can also support the spectre gem with Iron will for even more shenanigans.
For the health route: Normal - Help Oak, Cruel and Merc - kill all
Info from PoE Wiki http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Threshold_jewel
"
Threshold jewels are a type of unique jewels.

These jewels grant improvements to a specific active skill if enough attribute points have been allocated within its radius.

VS

"
They do not need to be allocated, but simply require the total possible amount of attribute points within radius meet the threshold.

I'm confused AF. First it says points have to be allocated then it says they don't need to be allocated. Simply wtf??????
Be water, my friend.
"
delgar89 wrote:
Info from PoE Wiki http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Threshold_jewel
"
Threshold jewels are a type of unique jewels.

These jewels grant improvements to a specific active skill if enough attribute points have been allocated within its radius.

VS

"
They do not need to be allocated, but simply require the total possible amount of attribute points within radius meet the threshold.

I'm confused AF. First it says points have to be allocated then it says they don't need to be allocated. Simply wtf??????

They changed it with yesterdays patch. Now it does not have to be allocated.
Currently Lvl 57 in A4M:
I took every single minion node in the tree, enough life to reach 2k with crap gear, now it's time for auras.
Current tree
Gear:
Spoiler

SSF, Tabula is nice, the rest is horrible, ofc. And I still have none of the required uniques. Gotta farm merciless fetid pool for death cards, and then just hope for the treshold jewels etc... ;)

The double 5L SRS/zombie DpS feels pretty nice, cruel lab was a walk in the park.
/deaths 0, that's pretty unusual for me. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Mar 4, 2017, 1:49:40 PM
"
Kozmas wrote:
I enjoy a good BM at least twice a day.

I have no idea how my original post was quoted to this, I never said that. My original post was asking on weather or not this build is suitable for people that suck at making their own builds, and is generally a poor character, so mostly self found. How easy is it to go far with this build with cheap gear? Also, I said I was a couple of expansions behind. Necromancer has always been my favorite class.
Last edited by Kozmas on Mar 4, 2017, 3:07:19 PM
"
Kozmas wrote:
"
Kozmas wrote:
I enjoy a good BM at least twice a day.

I have no idea how my original post was quoted to this, I never said that. My original post was asking on weather or not this build is suitable for people that suck at making their own builds, and is generally a poor character, so mostly self found. How easy is it to go far with this build with cheap gear? Also, I said I was a couple of expansions behind. Necromancer has always been my favorite class.

Have not tested yet am in the process of leveling however I have played SRS and Summoner SRS last 3 leagues and each time has been really strong. The huge benefit of going this style of build is if you want to stay safe do not use the helm and go for SRS in helm with +2 and then zombie in 6L see if you like it. Since the tree for his build now is based around huge amounts of STR if you went what i just said you could stay closer to a normal SRS tree which would mean you can just move a few points around and go SRS if you did not enjoy it.
Finally gotten 1000+ strength as well as high enough level to use Mon'tregul's.

I don't know yet if the clearspeed has increased or not as it's hard to say. Currently I sit at 11 Zombies so a bit more strength I should get my 6th one. Thinking of getting a tabula rasa or some other chest.

Going to try to get 1500 strength in the end for 7 Zombies. So far so good :)

"
allana wrote:

I don't know yet if the clearspeed has increased or not as it's hard to say. Currently I sit at 11 Zombies so a bit more strength I should get my 6th one. Thinking of getting a tabula rasa or some other chest.

How you finding mapping and how far you gotten
"
allana wrote:

Hmm, looks like 1000 str was easyer than i thought :) Got 2 questions

1. how much HP you have at the moment for your level

2. how is map clear speed compared to 6L spectre setup (sentinels) ?
IGN: Summonium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info