[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

"
Gaskie wrote:
By chance I've started creating a build a lot like this (although I have no real idea what I'm doing as I'm pretty new!).

Decided to follow along with what you're doing since it's close enough!

One question, going the health route, what should I do for the bandits?

I believe it's best to get health and then kill all? Not sure about it though, since phys dmg from oak won't transfer to your zombies and charges won't be important
IGN: Tjoen
"
Gaskie wrote:
By chance I've started creating a build a lot like this (although I have no real idea what I'm doing as I'm pretty new!).

Decided to follow along with what you're doing since it's close enough!

One question, going the health route, what should I do for the bandits?

I went passive point but only because I was planning on going ES based, which I regret now because right after I killed all someone found the helmet. Oak is your best choice imo in normal. For cruel/merci kill all
i haven't started playing yet and was wondering how good are the threshold jewels how often are they slamming now
Threshholds are solid. They seem to slam all the time and it creates this shockwave-looking thump. I am gonna try to scale it with AoE and see the result
I suck gigantic dinosaur balls at making my own builds, and knowing what is a good build or not. Is this a good build to follow if I'm entirely self found? How far will I be able to get with it before I start running in to road blocks?

Edit: Also, I haven't played since before the update with all the fancy trap maps.
Last edited by Kozmas on Mar 4, 2017, 9:16:53 AM
Can anyone post a short video or and streamer on twitch playing this build? I am very curious with my old friend, Mr Zomb
My question is why do you have Violent Dead jewel in scion jewel node, where it does not work ? You dont have 40 intel in radius.
Im playing classic hybrid summoner every league and transition to LL later on.

After seeing this helm (the baron) and mandragul's buff, I have to say it will 101% loose to classic 4-5 spectre in map clear speed. It will probably be better for boss killing. But cannibal's already melt guardians.

As for the helm and its 1000 str (it is not for league start) because its very hard to get 1000 str for witch :)

What does (your STR apply to your minions) mean ?
IGN: Summonium
Last edited by Eranicus on Mar 4, 2017, 9:59:21 AM
"
Bezrayer wrote:
My question is why do you have Violent Dead jewel in scion jewel node, where it does not work ? You dont have 40 intel in radius.

"
Eranicus wrote:
Im playing classic hybrid summoner every league and transition to LL later on.

After seeing this helm (the baron) and mandragul's buff, I have to say it will 101% loose to classic 4-5 spectre in map clear speed. It will probably be better for boss killing. But cannibal's already melt guardians.

As for the helm and its 1000 str (it is not for league start) because its very hard to get 1000 str for witch :)

What does (your STR apply to your minions) mean ?

Uhm, strength gives life and melee physical damage. So your strength applies to Zombies at probably the same values

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info