[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

Geofri's (well, hybrid life/es) makes lab running complete crap since it counts your life+es for effective max hp.

Seems like a great fit for all other places, though, and I guess can just switch out the body if doing (uber) lab.

---

That Brutus' sprinkler + dominating blow idea is super tantalizing, but quite a different build.
Last edited by pneuma on Mar 5, 2017, 12:04:07 AM
Did you really take the spell damage node on the witch start, on your template tree? You don't deal any damage with spells and it uses the exact same number of points if you take the Energy Shield node at the start instead.
What do you think about going Geoffri's Sanctuary and Shaper's touch for the Strenght based Mana and ES scaling? Could help bolster MoM and going Hybrid should help survivability overall.

And @Jon: I think the spell damage and int nodes are taken for Efficient Training the Jewel Socket just to the bottom left of it. The large radius should hit those 3 int nodes
Last edited by Kazamieras on Mar 5, 2017, 3:40:59 AM
Zombie AI is still shit ....
Just shy of 40 and having a lot of fun with this. Excited!

Can you tell me what order you picked your ascendency points?
"
Jonmcdonald wrote:
Did you really take the spell damage node on the witch start, on your template tree? You don't deal any damage with spells and it uses the exact same number of points if you take the Energy Shield node at the start instead.

Hi!

The build has changed, I am now focusing solely on stacking strength. We path out to the left by taking the INT nodes that get converted to strength because of this, it's also the shortest path to get to more strength and life nodes possible.

I apologise for not updating the OP properly, I've mainly been focusing on leveling so that I can provide an accurate build sooner rather than later, since they threw away all my speculation by adding this new helmet..
"
Just shy of 40 and having a lot of fun with this. Excited!

Can you tell me what order you picked your ascendency points?

Commander of Darkness -> Mistress of Sacrifice -> Spirit Eater. 2 out of 6 trials for uber lab found at the moment :)
"
allana wrote:
"
Jonmcdonald wrote:

The build has changed, I am now focusing solely on stacking strength. We path out to the left by taking the INT nodes that get converted to strength because of this, it's also the shortest path to get to more strength and life nodes possible.

I see, I didn't think about placement geographically like that. Good thinking!

Nothing special but its a start.
Hey, did someone test the Baron helm yet? Sustain has always been a weak point for summoners, so I'm rlly curios how good the leech is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info