[2.6] Oro's Flicker has never been stronger

For those having trouble with mana even after getting leech, do not run any 50% auras. You don't need them at low levels anyway. Run blasphemy + flammability along with either herald of ice or arctic armour, depending on whether you want to be offensive or defensive. This should fix your mana problems. You could even drop HoI or AA if you wanted. The only mandatory thing is the blasphemy setup. If you can't sustain the mana with more mana reservation skills, take them off until you can use them.
"
mysterymeat3 wrote:
For those having trouble with mana even after getting leech, do not run any 50% auras. You don't need them at low levels anyway. Run blasphemy + flammability along with either herald of ice or arctic armour, depending on whether you want to be offensive or defensive. This should fix your mana problems. You could even drop HoI or AA if you wanted. The only mandatory thing is the blasphemy setup. If you can't sustain the mana with more mana reservation skills, take them off until you can use them.

Thanks for the tip, I'll add that to the original post. And yes flammability adds more damage that anger does.

If you have vinktars run herald of thunder for extra leech from vinktar.

"
iN5T wrote:
how much dps on fs must be in hideout? ~

Around 4-6k. You should have at around 12-15k DPS with frenzy charges and 10+ attacks per second.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Mar 13, 2017, 10:06:56 PM
"

Private profile for characters gotta change it, anyway sounds like major gear problems if you're using ice crash.

Done! Hope u can help me now with my problems :)
5 hour.. lvl 30.. horrible

"
iN5T wrote:

Around 4-6k. You should have at around 12-15k DPS with frenzy charges and 10+ attacks per second.[/quote]
how i can get 10 + aps? on 80 lvl i have 3 aps in hideout
I struggled alot while leveling but to be honest that was mainly due to very bad rng and me not having much currency to get some halfway decent gear. But now that I have finally picked up Oros and tested it on some maps ... holy cow I am almost always at max frenzy charges and just fly through the maps :D

Good stuff!!
How is this build for killing bosses and single target damage, was there any major improvements?
"
iN5T wrote:

"
iN5T wrote:

Around 4-6k. You should have at around 12-15k DPS with frenzy charges and 10+ attacks per second.

how i can get 10 + aps? on 80 lvl i have 3 aps in hideout[/quote]

thats with frenzy
With frenzy i have 5:D how i can boost it?
"
iN5T wrote:
With frenzy i have 5:D how i can boost it?

I'm assuming its with vaal haste as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info