[2.6] Oro's Flicker has never been stronger

Awesome build! It is so much fun. Amazing clear speed and mobility I fear any other build is ruined for me.

What Can I do to keep increasing dps if I am already using taming+emberwake? I am using surgebinders to get more ele damage from frenzy charges. I wan't to take this build to the max before 3.0 ruins the rings. I don't mind swapping out all my defensive items since i'm softcore. I don't have any enchantments yet also since I just respect my character and haven't played since 2014.
Build is great, however flicker is a bit underwhelming for me. A bit clunky to keep frenzies up especially on bosses, and it sucks having to avoid maps with immunity to status ailments or 90% chance to avoid. So I just swapped some gems around, still the exact same build, just using wild strike. Works with frost blades too, wild strike just has a bit more base damage and the enchant that gives puts it up to 13 chains is a lot of fun. Need a 40% wild strike helmet.

Tree and gear (tree is pretty much the same as OP + phase acro.)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Saf3tyhazard/characters

With all 10 frenzies up, vinktars, onslaught, and whatnot I've reached around 260k tooltip, not to mention the dmg coming from flammability, fire pen gem, and ele pen in the tree, might be missing something too, who knows.

Managed to kill Hydra with moderate difficulty, and the cool thing is, we don't give a shit about ignite because we're not constantly dumping frenzies if we're not flicker so ignite immune, who cares? Use ele focus now and boom, you now do a metric shitload of fire damage. Edit, oh yeah - Wise One xD

If anyone's curious about anything hit me up ingame, I'm always bored and lonely.
Last edited by Saf3tyhazard on Jul 19, 2017, 5:42:28 PM
Hi OP
Could i have you create some lvling tree paths and throw in a new Blood Magic tree?
/the one from your pastebin wont work../
Got it to work with Path of Building - sorry
but lvling tree's would still be great :)
Last edited by Kilmar on Jul 28, 2017, 8:52:52 AM
How's this build looking come 3.0?

Tossing around different flicker builds and a guild mate told me about using raider over champion.
IGN: @Drac_BV - Delirium
Did a rough transfer of the old POB, updated flasks to 3.0 beta versions and added new gems.

Was a large DPS increase.
Now up to:

627k with no flasks

826k with flasks

https://pastebin.com/AXGcDYUz

He has build set to level 95 and he didn't grab acrobatics. But just use as a reference and account to be tight on stats like int and slower to start I guess.
Thanks, the build looks pretty good. Think I'm gonna try it. Why not, right?
IGN: @Drac_BV - Delirium
Thanks for the build, can you elaborate on why we go RT with so much Dex (accuracy) in the build? I don't want to presume I know how missing an attack 5% of the time (given 95% chance to hit based on accuracy) is worth pathing all the way to RT.
Update for 3.0?
Hello 3.0! I'm stuck here in town with a level 82 Raider, trying to figure out how to roll with the changes and get back to the game.

Is the Taming and (3.0) Emberwake bromance dead?
How to tweak this build to handle the Ignite nerfs?
Is the new Immolate Support Gem something worth running?

I'm not really confident in my ability to think this all through myself without bricking my toon. Looking forward to an updated guide for 3.0 Raider's Oro's Flicker! Seems a lot of the meta has shifted toward Berserker/Slayer, but that doesn't really help me!

Any ideas for end game alternative for Kaoms? Right now it's really expensive... Any other good uniques?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info