[2.6] Oro's Flicker has never been stronger

"
skyscan wrote:
Why Oro's is worth playing now:

>Raider Buff from 2.5

you no longer need to use a chance to ignite in your link set up for 100% frenzy charge up time. also status immunity is really nice.

>Melee Splash radius increase in 2.6

each level of melee splash now gives increases 3% radius increase. this build normally didn't stack aoe, so sometimes the splash wouldn't hit the entire pack. the aoe changes (supposedly) will increase splash radius

>Huge Passive Tree buffs

-210% life life now (previously around 180%)
-Massive increases to elemental damage (over 80% with an additional 5% ele pen)
-More life leech (.4% more)
-Less ele reflect damage taken

2.6 Passive Tree at Level 90

>Free Endurance charges from the red dream and bonus chaos damage

Put it here: http://i.imgur.com/tSaiziA.png

Note: if you don't have the red dream use enduring cry. It can be cast between flickers easily

*Speculation*

non-legacy kaom's heart won't be expensive in legacy league, because everyone will be hunting for the legacy version

How to get going on this build:

I feel like once you have used the fire conversion jewel you have absolutely no other means of getting any further damage on the tree. I am struggling alot with slightly tankier enemies. The charge sustain is fine but the dmg is just not there ...

As for my equipment:

Hey, thank you very much for the guide, been giving it a try myself but as CI trickster as I hate life char in this game.

Passive Tree

The the build is really quite expensive as CI, I really have a crappy stuff but it's working quite ok, I would like to be perma fortify though, but life lech is really nice. On the three grabbing elemental overload would be amazing, but you would need 95% hit chance so accuracy on every gear, making the prices even more insane. Still need to buy a second opal ring, to craft both of them to get Fire damage/WED/ES with prefix open and res. Need to craft a belt with wed, get gloves with attack speed, buy and craft an hubris with flicker enchant. Some hundreds exalts of gear to get everything perfect though.

If someone has an idea to add to the CI build, or a change on the three tell me, I'll try to give it a try ! Damage side it's quite ok, but I can get way more damage still, but it's really fun :D
Last edited by birdroun on May 11, 2017, 6:59:59 PM
This build is ass. Couldn't stop dying to cruel Malachi. Why would anyone waste their time with this.
"
This build is ass. Couldn't stop dying to cruel Malachi. Why would anyone waste their time with this.

Are you trying to flicker in cruel?
Video please!
terrible. Its fun but it doesnt do anything right. I just keep dying to everything and I have a kaoms. Izaro on shots me in his first encounter. cant get past tier 2 maps. getting intelligence, life, resist, attack speed and also strenght on gear is really annoying and dont get me started on sockets (needs lots of red sokets). Also damage is not there. Do not attempt build unless you have lots of currency to spare.
"
Sxing wrote:

I feel like once you have used the fire conversion jewel you have absolutely no other means of getting any further damage on the tree. I am struggling alot with slightly tankier enemies. The charge sustain is fine but the dmg is just not there ...

Remember that generic elemental damage and "attack damage" and "melee damage" count towards oro's flicker as well. Shadow has some decent elemental nodes and since we're in the area already there's no travel passives. So if you really wanted to go ham on the dps you could take some points here:

A huge DPS increase is getting the % increased damage per frenzy charge. Because with 9 frenzy charges each giving 9% increased damage that's a massive 81% just from a helm enchant. Flasks can also help you get more damage as well as using vaal haste and vaal lightning trap.

But you're right, it's not the highest dps build. You should still be able to do guardians (excluding phoenix), but the issue is flicker is well.. flicker. I've been able to do hydra with only flicker, but I died 4 times and it really feels more about luck than anything when using flicker against guardians. Cyclone is a lot smoother of an experience for bossing and the damage should be enough.

Molten strike is also an option, but would require too much modification to your weapon colors to be worth it imo. In addition you'd also to change your tree by about 6 points.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jul 8, 2017, 5:15:46 AM
Your dps screenshot is misleading by a big shot.

Ok so i took your pastebin, i removed the flask from being active, removed the 6th link, removed ancestral protector and flammability. I also removed "the ennemy is shocked" and the red dream.

Then there is the real dps of your build for a starting league and normal players.

Without the frenzy, the build is at a whoping 67k dps.
Last edited by ZePample on Jul 11, 2017, 8:10:13 PM
"
ZePample wrote:
Your dps screenshot is misleading by a big shot.

Ok so i took your pastebin, i removed the flask from being active, removed the 6th link, removed ancestral protector and flammability. I also removed "the ennemy is shocked" and the red dream.

Then there is the real dps of your build for a starting league and normal players.

Without the frenzy, the build is at a whoping 67k dps.

Without frenzy charges DPS is 0. The entire build is contingent on the fact that you have frenzy charges. We use oro's and become a raider specifically for frenzy charges. I'm honestly baffled by this response.

Говно твой билд. Через терминус и крит куда лучше играть. Я разачарован оро фликером

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info