[2.6] Oro's Flicker has never been stronger

"
Furiouso wrote:
this is my current setup

Instead of anger alot of the time i use flammability / enfeeble /arctic armor all at once and i am fine now with mana etc

How are you running two curses ? did you go up the tree to Whispers of Doom, because I don't see a Deodres' damning or any other gear based "+1 to number of curses"

Last edited by VultureTX on Mar 12, 2017, 11:52:26 AM
Hey guys,

im lvl 38 an dplay with ice crash - melee dmg - faster attacks - fire dmg and my clear is solid. but i realy get one shoted form blue or yellow packs. how can i push my ehp or tankiness? sry im new to the game :)
"
Yayakla wrote:
Hey guys,

im lvl 38 an dplay with ice crash - melee dmg - faster attacks - fire dmg and my clear is solid. but i realy get one shoted form blue or yellow packs. how can i push my ehp or tankiness? sry im new to the game :)

Should show your gear, TBH I just spent like 10C in gear on total going from 30-67. Just go for around 65+ res and see if you can get a cheap tebula for 5c it helped me a bunch
Sorry if this is a dumb question but is there any reason for Avatar of veil > Avatar of the chase?

40% Elemental vs 40% attack?
6% Dodge + Phasing + Movespeed + Elemental Status Immunity vs Onslaughtx2 + 25% Melee/Projectile Evasion?

"
corrozu wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question but is there any reason for Avatar of veil > Avatar of the chase?

40% Elemental vs 40% attack?
6% Dodge + Phasing + Movespeed + Elemental Status Immunity vs Onslaughtx2 + 25% Melee/Projectile Evasion?

Avatar of veil allows you to equip more unique flasks thanks to status immunity and status immunity is really op in some situations,you faceroll most of the content with status(breaches) but chase to looks viable for this build, phase and movement speed is not so useful for flicker
Last edited by Kurotsume on Mar 12, 2017, 3:03:56 PM
Update the original with some various tips and spelling mistakes. Yes, I meant the red dream.

For single target t16/shaper use cyclone. Swap out melee splash for fority.

"
Plotch wrote:
Currently lvl91 and its working well so far.
Im still on a 5L but easily clear T15, 6900hp, using sybil's lament for ele reflect.

Main post you should add Zerphi's Last Breath as a must have since it allows you to heal a tons of hp/secs :

With my 5L WITHOUT faster attacks :
0.09 attack time * 3 (multistrike) = 0.27
Does 3 flicker/sec

Mana cost 5L: 58
58*3 = 174*8 (800% mana cost as life)
1392 life recovered PER second.

Flask is 1 alchemy so...

I had forgotten to add it in. It was in my last oro's flicker build guide as a slayer :P it's quiet good, but I found it hard to fit in as a slayer. now as a raider w/ ele immune it's really easy to.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Mar 12, 2017, 5:42:56 PM
Anyone know what I should do for upgrading char, for some reason keep having issues with Mana Regen rate being too slow to keep up unless I constantly Mana pot. (Also having a hard time killing any strong bosses, they just straight up one shot me but that's prob due to me having no flasks I assume)

Current setup for my char;

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/S0T0/characters/ISwearImRanged

(Don't think I can swap chest unless I 5l the sword and keep mana leech on one of the supports)

Going to be getting essence sap to help on Mana and then go straight for Resolute Techinque
Last edited by S0T0 on Mar 12, 2017, 6:15:59 PM
What is the difference btwn this build and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CefBSVSOg4&t=4s that build? I can't decide what to choose I am just starting out btw :P
"
S0T0 wrote:
Anyone know what I should do for upgrading char, for some reason keep having issues with Mana Regen rate being too slow to keep up unless I constantly Mana pot. (Also having a hard time killing any strong bosses, they just straight up one shot me but that's prob due to me having no flasks I assume)

(Don't think I can swap chest unless I 5l the sword and keep mana leech on one of the supports)

Going to be getting essence sap to help on Mana and then go straight for Resolute Techinque

Go for Spirit Void instead of essence sap. Same amount of points, but you get .4% life regen as well. Then obviously go for vitality void, as leech is very important since you already have vaal pact. I would also go for acrobatics as well. It's very useful early on. If you find you don't need it or are starved for passive points, just respec out of it later. Also, if your accuracy is less than around 90%, you might want to respec out of some of the damage nodes like Forces of Nature and rush resolute technique fast, as you don't get any leech (mana or life) if you don't hit. Though with the amount of dex in this build, it's probably not too much of a problem.

The main problem is your gear, though. You only have decent life rolls (~70 life) on 3 pieces. You should buy a cheap 5 link armor for a few chaos and swap that out. Using a tabula at level 72 is going to make you really squishy. You don't need a 6 link until red maps anyway. I'm assuming you need the ventor's gamble for the resists, but you should definitely swap out your belt and gloves. I'd also swap out the boots too, as you don't really need more damage. Find some with life rolls instead.

The biggest QoL upgrade is costly, but as soon as you save up enough chaos (or now if you already have enough), buy a Kaom's heart along with a jeweler's touch prophecy and 5 link your oro's. If you get that at around level 80, you should be sitting at around 5.5 to 6k life.
"
mysterymeat3 wrote:
"
S0T0 wrote:

Go for Spirit Void instead of essence sap. Same amount of points, but you get .4% life regen as well. Then obviously go for vitality void, as leech is very important since you already have vaal pact. I would also go for acrobatics as well. It's very useful early on. If you find you don't need it or are starved for passive points, just respec out of it later. Also, if your accuracy is less than around 90%, you might want to respec out of some of the damage nodes like Forces of Nature and rush resolute technique fast, as you don't get any leech (mana or life) if you don't hit. Though with the amount of dex in this build, it's probably not too much of a problem.

The main problem is your gear, though. You only have decent life rolls (~70 life) on 3 pieces. You should buy a cheap 5 link armor for a few chaos and swap that out. Using a tabula at level 72 is going to make you really squishy. You don't need a 6 link until red maps anyway. I'm assuming you need the ventor's gamble for the resists, but you should definitely swap out your belt and gloves. I'd also swap out the boots too, as you don't really need more damage. Find some with life rolls instead.

The biggest QoL upgrade is costly, but as soon as you save up enough chaos (or now if you already have enough), buy a Kaom's heart along with a jeweler's touch prophecy and 5 link your oro's. If you get that at around level 80, you should be sitting at around 5.5 to 6k life.

yup, for survivability get a +100life 5L chest. they're literally 1c right now.

for damage, pick up lava lash, u forgot too. it's literally the most important dmg node on the tree. you have a lot of high value life nodes too. i'd drop gang's momentum and get a +1 frenzy charge kaom's roots.

also, that's a GODLY ventor's gamble. if ur struggling for money sell that for 15ex+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info