[2.6] Oro's Flicker has never been stronger

"
mysterymeat3 wrote:
-snip-

Thanks, got the node yet still have some slight Mana issues so might also pick up the other one later on because I'm using Mana too fast for it to regen during breaches and very large mob crowds.

Following your advice and saving up for a Heart currently at 2ex in chaos alone so almost have it.

"but you should definitely swap out your belt and gloves. I'd also swap out the boots too, as you don't really need more damage. "

Any-chance you link a example of what pair of boots/gloves I should be looking for around ~5c each? (I thought the gloves I bought would be pretty good)

"
skyscan wrote:
- snip -

Whoops, picking it up right now. Yeah didn't know what the ring was and linked it and global and saw people freak out about it.

PMed a streamer for the price check and got some offers and highest was 27. Didn't end up selling and didn't want to spoil playing the game if I can just instantly buy max gear without grinding for it.
Last edited by S0T0 on Mar 13, 2017, 1:29:06 AM
"
S0T0 wrote:
"
mysterymeat3 wrote:
-snip-

Thanks, got the node yet still have some slight Mana issues so might also pick up the other one later on because I'm using Mana too fast for it to regen during breaches and very large mob crowds.

Following your advice and saving up for a Heart currently at 2ex in chaos alone so almost have it.

"but you should definitely swap out your belt and gloves. I'd also swap out the boots too, as you don't really need more damage. "

Any-chance you link a example of what pair of boots/gloves I should be looking for around ~5c each? (I thought the gloves I bought would be pretty good)

Both of those combined probably cost me somewhere around 8c. You can find a leather belt on poe.trade that has like 130 or so life for fairly cheap if it has only one high resist, or maybe a medium resist and a low resist roll. Try to find one that has an open suffix so you can craft another resist on there if you find you need it.

As for the gloves, yours are actually quite good as damage gloves. You should probably save them until you feel you're tanky enough and need a dps increase. Right now though, if you're feeling squishy, it would probably be better to use more defensive gloves. A high HP roll with resists and probably some evasion is all you really need. As a side note in case you didn't know, the phys damage leeched as life on those gloves doesn't do anything for us, since we use all fire damage with oro's.

Unfortunately, I can't link my boots because I sold them after I upgraded to Death's Door, but really all you need are some nice evasion boots with life, movement speed, and whatever resists you think you need.

That GG ventor's gamble should really help out with your resists and make gearing pretty cheap. Probably 2 or 3 chaos per piece.
Really fun build but having trouble with mana, only have 90 not reserved when running anger and flammability, and still just using a 5 link.

Thoughts on how to solve? Already have spirit void.

What do you guys think about running elemental weakness instead of anger? (to make it easier on mana)
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
"
S0T0 wrote:
Anyone know what I should do for upgrading char, for some reason keep having issues with Mana Regen rate being too slow to keep up unless I constantly Mana pot. (Also having a hard time killing any strong bosses, they just straight up one shot me but that's prob due to me having no flasks I assume)

Current setup for my char;

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/S0T0/characters/ISwearImRanged

(Don't think I can swap chest unless I 5l the sword and keep mana leech on one of the supports)

Going to be getting essence sap to help on Mana and then go straight for Resolute Techinque

Why would you use "Spell totem" gem on a Soul Mantle, already providing a level 20 spell totem ? :)
For those who have mana issues, i added Essence sap and Primal spirit. Now i have 118 spare mana, and one attack needs 56. Now i can finnaly flick with no problems.

When i get 6l, i'll get some mana on gear so the spara mana will be 2×attack.
hey guys,i have some problems,i hope anyone can help me.
1. Idk how survive vs bosses,on 77 lvl i fear to try merc lab.
2. Idk where got mana.with anger+flamability i have 76 mana, with tabula i get 61 mana cost for flicker strike.its unbelieavable, therefore i runing without anger,how much dps i lost from anger?and what i can make with this mana trouble.
77 lvl 75res,3500 life, 600 mana
"
iN5T wrote:
hey guys,i have some problems,i hope anyone can help me.
1. Idk how survive vs bosses,on 77 lvl i fear to try merc lab.
2. Idk where got mana.with anger+flamability i have 76 mana, with tabula i get 61 mana cost for flicker strike.its unbelieavable, therefore i runing without anger,how much dps i lost from anger?and what i can make with this mana trouble.
77 lvl 75res,3500 life, 600 mana

"
memberx wrote:
For those who have mana issues, i added Essence sap and Primal spirit. Now i have 118 spare mana, and one attack needs 56. Now i can finnaly flick with no problems.

When i get 6l, i'll get some mana on gear so the spara mana will be 2×attack.

get more life on gear, at lvl 80 i had 5k life with tabula
how much dps on fs must be in hideout? ~
Hey guys i realy need ur help.

i am lvl 47 and i die on cruel on every pack/bandits and so on... my dps is way to low.

here is my char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Yayakla/characters

what can i change? thx for ur help
"
mysterymeat3 wrote:
- snip -

Upgraded my gear for total of around ~150c (Koams heart / belt / coral ring and a pair of boots I can't really swap out to use lol)

Bought the ring for the "31% Increased Regen Rate" but not if the affects the speed at which you recover mana from leech as well.

I'm planning on upgrading the gems to 20% when I hit level 20 with them using the cheap 1c recipe per gem.

So far running flammability + warlords mark leaves me with enough for 3 flicker strikes and seems to be running fine.

"
amuclaf wrote:
- snip -

First char I ever made coming back, haven't played the game for over 3 years and came back for 2.6

"
skyscan wrote:
- snip -

Bought these then facepalmed to myself I don't have any fire res without my current ones oh well only cost me 2c

"
Yayakla wrote:
-snip-

Private profile for characters gotta change it, anyway sounds like major gear problems if you're using ice crash.
Last edited by S0T0 on Mar 13, 2017, 6:08:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info