[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Can you tell me why my ES regeneration rate per second fluctuates every 2 seconds. I get this particle effect coming from my character every time it happens. Is it part of the skill tree or something else I am missing? I can sustain RF until the regen drops but then it regens and drops. It repeats this until I slowly have reached 1hp as it should.
"
KayakinC wrote:
Can you tell me why my ES regeneration rate per second fluctuates every 2 seconds. I get this particle effect coming from my character every time it happens. Is it part of the skill tree or something else I am missing? I can sustain RF until the regen drops but then it regens and drops. It repeats this until I slowly have reached 1hp as it should.

That would be the Ascendancy Time of Need, which regens 30% of your life over 1 second every 5 seconds.
Hi. That 20% reduced reservation enchant on helmet and + 3 level on unset ring is necessary to run this build or its just min-max end game options?
"
OrinRus wrote:
Hi. That 20% reduced reservation enchant on helmet and + 3 level on unset ring is necessary to run this build or its just min-max end game options?

Just minmax. You could ditch a purity of either cold or light until you get it
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
hm i know bought Deaths door boots. dropped from 5.7k es to 5.2k.
Should i keep the deahts door or switch back to sin trek because of the 500es?

thank you
What pantheon passive skills would you recommend ?
Hey guys

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm such an idiot

Nice build for sure, did something very similar in Legacy, it was a blast. Probably my strongest character, I think I am still deathless with it (sc).
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Last edited by DjParagon on Aug 21, 2017, 11:17:11 PM
Quick build review after getting chayula's

Absolutely having fun with t13+ maps, farming them on this build . Just killed chimera deathless, only came close to death a few times.Recommend getting a decoy totem at earlier gearing stages when your're still slightly squishy. Its a great tank with good dps output. I rarely die anymore , and if do its more or less often due to lag spikes or me making mistakes . With the right equips, flasks and jewels this build literally can clear any map mods.Done insane map mods on this build with like 2 unique bosses on t14+ maps and still cleared it deathless. +1 to this amazing build!
Remember when I lashed out to you when I said this build would be impossible to get to 13k es ?

Well if I hit level 100 with emphereal edge (I think its ok I just gear swap depending) I got 12977 ES, sitting at 12432 now, its pretty funny how tanky you are.
I have a level 94 RF Chieftain in Harbinger w/ 10.3k life, was debating switching over to Guardian based on hype, but the ES numbers seem to be based on 3.0 old dirty standard gear. Worth switching in Harbinger..? ;o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info