[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Ahfack wrote:

Great question! I think while leveling this is a great option and preferred to 2 points now. As you level-up, top-out, and get the 2%boot enchant and other sources of regen you might way your options out. Again, great question thanks for bringing it up!

Thanks for fast reply! I never used regen-based builds before and feels so tanky at low lvl, very comfortable lvling up :)
Last edited by Windgaming on Aug 23, 2017, 8:10:35 AM
What is the reasoning for Death Door?

I mean, we could use

instead of Sorrow of the Divine and equip high ES boots instead of Death Door

if the reasoning is extra Endurance Charge, then we already have plenty of phys reduction, so extra 4% are not worth potential ES from boots

Am I missing something?
Ive changed to death Doors from high es Boots. Lost 500 es was sceptical. 2 days later i dont want to miss them
I am dyieng less. Worth the 500 es imo.
YES i Used bleedflask.
I use sorrow because it has a longer duration than a blue flask. I use death doors because I don't like to rely on a pot for bleed. I also use death door because it has good strength roll and at the time of making this build a 2%regen enchantment was rather easy to find and was rather affordable
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 24, 2017, 4:17:55 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
I use sorrow because it has a longer duration than a blue flask. I use death doors because I don't like to rely on a pot for bleed. I also use death door because it has good strength roll and at the time of making this build a 2%regen enchantment was rather easy to find and was rather affordable

hey Ahfack ive postet a few questions on site 53 have you read it and got any opinions on it?

thank you in advance.

greetings
"
Whitezilla wrote:
Thats what i thought. I dont wanna miss that dmg *g*

What would you recommend to upgrade next on my gear?
Should i safe my currency for Presence of Chayula or upgrade other things first?

I have crafted a Crystal belt. (slammed about 150Alts+Regal+1Annulment+1ex)
The belt is pretty shitty i guess. Now i have wasted a 1EX and cant wear it due too less dex.

129ES all in all
343 Armor
70Life
51% Totalres (cold/lightning)

Should i change other gear to wear it or sell it?
Whats your guess on the price of my crafted Crystal belt since i would sell it if its worth anything and craft a Crystal belt with dex/str/es

thank you in advance

greetings

edit: if i have 2 Support gems on lightning warp. which are the better combinations?
Swift affliction + less Duration or Less Duration + faster casting?

Make your char sheet public
Presence
Less dur/swift
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Whitezilla wrote:
Thats what i thought. I dont wanna miss that dmg *g*

What would you recommend to upgrade next on my gear?
Should i safe my currency for Presence of Chayula or upgrade other things first?

I have crafted a Crystal belt. (slammed about 150Alts+Regal+1Annulment+1ex)
The belt is pretty shitty i guess. Now i have wasted a 1EX and cant wear it due too less dex.

129ES all in all
343 Armor
70Life
51% Totalres (cold/lightning)

Should i change other gear to wear it or sell it?
Whats your guess on the price of my crafted Crystal belt since i would sell it if its worth anything and craft a Crystal belt with dex/str/es

thank you in advance

greetings

edit: if i have 2 Support gems on lightning warp. which are the better combinations?
Swift affliction + less Duration or Less Duration + faster casting?

Make your char sheet public
Presence
Less dur/swift

ah thank you. thought it was public. Its changed now!
thank you in advance
Arsonist is 5 points, instead of it you could get another jewel (top middle) and 12% ES from two nodes? Or even the two elemental nodes at the start?
Last edited by foojin on Aug 24, 2017, 1:29:38 PM
Hello. Added fire damage to spells on wand not ruined EE procs?

"
OrinRus wrote:
Hello. Added fire damage to spells on wand not ruined EE procs?

it does ruin EE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info