[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

yo ! I got interested in this build but I fancy about 350c + 4 exa (also could get at least another 100c for fus and jew orbs...) but I wonder how much content I can do on this budget? I saw a post I believe in last 2 pages and a guy had like 500c + 20 ex and you said he can do good with it. I mean the main page shows some pretty expensive items and I believe even if i sell items from all my chars I wont even get close to +1 shavs with proper colors. same goes with all that HIGH ES and res items + rings etc.

So do you think its worth going this build with that ammount of currency or will I get stuck at t13 maps and bosses will take forever to kill? I am hoping to farm guardians, labs and shaper with this but probably not a good option, no?

I think I can get 5L shavs, DD boots + ES gear with 20/20 gems, maybe 21lvl SR which is like 75c. This would be my 3rd char this league and I since im already gettin bored with 2 of them I want to try smth like this (tanky with proper dmg)

also one last question as I run often in parties... does it deal any damage in party (saying 2-4 ppl party = more hp and not a really burst dps). Dont rly want to feel like "lasering" smth and before it actually does dmg others kill it :D

thanks mate, rly looks awesome but expensive as hell :)
"
Hollycz wrote:
yo ! I got interested in this build but I fancy about 350c + 4 exa (also could get at least another 100c for fus and jew orbs...) but I wonder how much content I can do on this budget? I saw a post I believe in last 2 pages and a guy had like 500c + 20 ex and you said he can do good with it. I mean the main page shows some pretty expensive items and I believe even if i sell items from all my chars I wont even get close to +1 shavs with proper colors. same goes with all that HIGH ES and res items + rings etc.

So do you think its worth going this build with that ammount of currency or will I get stuck at t13 maps and bosses will take forever to kill? I am hoping to farm guardians, labs and shaper with this but probably not a good option, no?

I think I can get 5L shavs, DD boots + ES gear with 20/20 gems, maybe 21lvl SR which is like 75c. This would be my 3rd char this league and I since im already gettin bored with 2 of them I want to try smth like this (tanky with proper dmg)

also one last question as I run often in parties... does it deal any damage in party (saying 2-4 ppl party = more hp and not a really burst dps). Dont rly want to feel like "lasering" smth and before it actually does dmg others kill it :D

Yo! Check the first review under build reviews:)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

how do i sustain rf? My es keeps dropping and going up a bit then dropping more etc etc
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Hollycz wrote:

Do not see whether he rubs t15+ with it tho and if its ok or can be done but takes too long. Im sure i can go budget but spending 14ex on 6l ahavs to farm t12maps is not for me. I can run t15 with my other build and want this one to be stronger and different... Don't want to pour all to that build and wanna try this one. Thx
"
Hollycz wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Hollycz wrote:

Do not see whether he rubs t15+ with it tho and if its ok or can be done but takes too long. Im sure i can go budget but spending 14ex on 6l ahavs to farm t12maps is not for me. I can run t15 with my other build and want this one to be stronger and different... Don't want to pour all to that build and wanna try this one. Thx

as stated in the first line of the disclaimer of this build, this is not a 7m DPS speedy build. this is a tanky build that can do _all content_ comfortably. You dont need mirrors to do this build, as shown in the aforementioned, review and yes he can do all content
I can really reccomend this build and Ahfack's guide. I went for a even more tanky approach but it was my personal preference for farming uber lab. When i got all the gear i want i will transition into his build because i gain so much more damage as with RF alone.

When i first saw Ahfack's version i was confused. I only knew the RF only way and in combination with SR Totem. After looking at his tree and seeing his damage output i was surprised who diverse LL RF Guardians are. You can choose how you want to play and whether you go for a more Tanky or a more damage version you will have the time of your life!

With certain uniques, normal lab done and about 20c investment you can even go LL RF with level 38 ;)

Awesome guide and awesome gear for the guys who want to life their LL RF Guardian to the next level!
IGN: Sirius_A
Safe and Cheap uber lab enchantment Service.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957710
Uber lab is love. Uber lab is life.
IGN: Sirius_A
I tryed this build out, spent hundreds and hundreds of chaos orbs on getting the equal/similiar/same gear as you have, I'm very disappointed in this build tbh.
Should had went Wander this league, just made one, and will mainly play that one instead, under 10c and you can easily do way better than this build, truly garbage, no offense.
Just very tilted now from writing this...
"
I tryed this build out, spent hundreds and hundreds of chaos orbs on getting the equal/similiar/same gear as you have, I'm very disappointed in this build tbh.
Should had went Wander this league, just made one, and will mainly play that one instead, under 10c and you can easily do way better than this build, truly garbage, no offense.
Just very tilted now from writing this...

lol looks like someone should've read the first line of the thread

Disclaimer:

This is a self-cast, reflect-immune, tanky build that also deals good damage. This is not a 7M DPS speedy glass cannon build. If that's what you want, exit this thread right now :)

RF builds and wander builds are like polar opposites, man. Sounds like you didn't know what you wanted from the get go. No offense ;) gl hf!
I didn't say that I didn't have any damage, the issue is that I am not tanky at all, I die way faster when I was in the life build..
Not sure what it is, guess too low es? 8.2k or so, don't have the 450c neck yet, and also still using Phoenix since I literally don't have a choice..so please, give me any tips or whatever..
Last edited by IHadToChangeMyName on Aug 19, 2017, 9:02:27 PM
how do you get 20% rdot on shield?? It says 3.0 gear, how do you get 20% rdot in 3.0? Leo only offers 5%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info