[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Millennium wrote:
is 2% increase from EFW going to matter much when there is so much more to upgrade?
It won't make as large an impact right away as some other changes, but it's worth making early due to the fact that it's a permanent buff. No matter what other drops you get or how much currency you have to spend a 6% EFW is as good as you can do. It's a similar story with getting a 40% Witchfire or a 20/10% Rumi's. They're permanent upgrades that you won't outgrow.

"
Millennium wrote:
Any other insights? Thing is, sitting at like 10c atm, do you recommend farming a bit before upgrading anything important?
At 10c the only place you'll likely be able to make a further upgrade is on a (under-priced) jewel. You should be in a decent position to farm away and keep watching out for more upgrades.
I was thinking about a RF SR build. I currently play a Necromancer with Tukohama Vanguard Spectres
and we are using Animate Guardian with Dual Wield Dyadus Axe for 200% increased burning damage
against chilled opponents. With Icetomb body armour this debuff lasts for 2 seconds.
2 seconds of 200% increased burning damage. You could put a Leer Cast on top of that , now you have
another buff.

I think Guardian´s ascendancy points easily allow to fit in a minion, without even investing in any real minion nodes. So yeah , tell me what you think.
"
I was thinking about a RF SR build. I currently play a Necromancer with Tukohama Vanguard Spectres
and we are using Animate Guardian with Dual Wield Dyadus Axe for 200% increased burning damage
against chilled opponents. With Icetomb body armour this debuff lasts for 2 seconds.
2 seconds of 200% increased burning damage. You could put a Leer Cast on top of that , now you have
another buff.

I think Guardian´s ascendancy points easily allow to fit in a minion, without even investing in any real minion nodes. So yeah , tell me what you think.

- Using a Doryani's is already 132% inc dmg for RF, so that just a 68% buff left.
- Dual wield = no shield. GL running RF without a shield
- Dyadus has adds flat fire dmg which screws with Elemental Equilibrium
- Icetomb doesn't work. Build needs Shavs otherwise we get instagibbed by chaos dmg.
- Leer Cast has 19es....
- We don't have any sockets left for minions and stuff. We're short on em already.

I think this is a no ;-)

Last edited by Fritso on Feb 1, 2018, 9:09:42 AM
I was talking about Animate Guardian with Dyadus and Icetomb. Not using these Items on the character itself.
"
I was talking about Animate Guardian with Dyadus and Icetomb. Not using these Items on the character itself.

My bad, I missread.
In that case I can't help you out.

Cheers
"
I'd imagine trying to keep the guardian alive with zero node investment in minions is a bit of a disaster? So investing a good chunk of chaos for a temp boost on for a relatively limited period?
I could be wrong there. If the proc of the chill from the AG is frequent enough maybe you'd be deleting Shaper/Guardians fast enough to make it worth the financial investment there.
AG counts as an ally, I believe. Therefore Radiant Faith and Unwavering Faith should apply to the AG. Th
Hell get resistances from the Auras and Items. He should be better off in that department than most AG´s being run by Necros these days. All 3 Purities, Discipline and Vitality. That´s nice.
If one could arrange the gems in a way that you could weapon swap without having to reactivate any of your auras, then this would be huge. Because Weapon Swap unsummons the AG instantly.

I think I might be onto something here. Someone needs to do the math on how much life the AG would actually have but in the restistance and regen department he should be in very good hands with a Guardian that runs this setup. Like, really good hands^^
Question for you guys because I'm going crazy trying to figure out what I did wrong here.

From the guide:
"
3.1 brought a very important, new mod for us! The Shaper-exclusive mod of "20% Increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate". This is one of the most important mods for this build since it boosts our ES regen significantly. Once you are able to, having this mod on a belt is essential.

I went and bought this

It gives absolutely 0 to my regen and only affect recharge, which we never use because we're always taking damage with RF. Because it says "recovery" I thought it would apply to all sources including regen, and the guide also mentions that it's great to have it. But it gives me nothing at all. Did the mod change since the guide was updated or did it never affect regen?
"
Namcap wrote:
Question for you guys because I'm going crazy trying to figure out what I did wrong here.

From the guide:
"
3.1 brought a very important, new mod for us! The Shaper-exclusive mod of "20% Increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate". This is one of the most important mods for this build since it boosts our ES regen significantly. Once you are able to, having this mod on a belt is essential.

I went and bought this

It gives absolutely 0 to my regen and only affect recharge, which we never use because we're always taking damage with RF. Because it says "recovery" I thought it would apply to all sources including regen, and the guide also mentions that it's great to have it. But it gives me nothing at all. Did the mod change since the guide was updated or did it never affect regen?

It definitely effects our regen. It's just not listed on the character sheet.

Probably a bug
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Feb 1, 2018, 9:03:08 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
Probably a bug
Not even a bug, just a really weird (and by weird I mean bad) choice by GGG that confuses the heck out of players for years now.

It's the same with all sources of 'recovery' for ES. Beast Fur Shawl has been doing this (or not doing it according to the Character Sheet) for ages, so not something I'd ever expect to see them 'fix'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info