[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
KGF wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
"
KGF wrote:
So what am i doing terrible wrong?! i have the same gear as you accept less dmg on sceptre + not +1 gems on chest.. otherwise i have same gear " some less int blabla but same main stats ".

how come i die / kill myself with RF ?!?! its impossible to sustain it.. what am i doing wrong.. yes i am lvl 65 but i got all the important passives so far accept ONE that will give me little more regen.

Please make your character tab public so we can see what you're rocking with.

ok can you see it now? i have not filled the box with " set as private " so you should see it

Unless I completely missed it on your character and in the build, aren't you supposed to have a purity of fire?
You did completly miss it, cuz its in my right ring, and its only lvl 8 because my character lvl is low.. i have a lvl 21 purity of fire in my stash.. so what have i done wrong?!?! its veeeery veery wierd... i should be able to stand afk and keep my ES up 24/7
"
KGF wrote:
You did completly miss it, cuz its in my right ring, and its only lvl 8 because my character lvl is low.. i have a lvl 21 purity of fire in my stash.. so what have i done wrong?!?! its veeeery veery wierd... i should be able to stand afk and keep my ES up 24/7

So if you know your Purity of Fire is low level... why are you asking why you're not sustaining? Do you understand the relation between your maximum fire res and RF's degen?
"
Namcap wrote:
"
KGF wrote:

So if you know your Purity of Fire is low level... why are you asking why you're not sustaining? Do you understand the relation between your maximum fire res and RF's degen?

No i dont, its answers like this i must get.. i know i must have high level fire res gem.. but i cant use it atm since my char lvl is only 65 and it requires lvl 72 or 74.. so that is the ONLY thing i need to be able to keep my RF up all the time without dying? sounds wierd still.
Would anyone mind going over my profile and let me know where theres most room to improve?

Can't seem to break 10k ES despite beeing such high lvl.

Got around 60ex to spend, so i could shell out some.

thanks in advance =)
"
KGF wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:
"
KGF wrote:

No i dont, its answers like this i must get.. i know i must have high level fire res gem.. but i cant use it atm since my char lvl is only 65 and it requires lvl 72 or 74.. so that is the ONLY thing i need to be able to keep my RF up all the time without dying? sounds wierd still.

- purity of fire need to be at least lvl 23 (20 + 3 from ring)
- Your vitality is low lvl = less regen
- You don't have all aura effectiveness nodes yet (Influence). These affect PoF and Vitality
- You don't have all regen nodes on tree yet (Growth and Decay)
- Get a belt with up to 20% increased energy shield recovery rate. Not mandatory, but very powerful.

All these things affect your ability to sustain RF. Looks like you've got some work to do.
"
Iplayferal wrote:
Would anyone mind going over my profile and let me know where theres most room to improve?

thanks in advance =)

Well, with 60ex to spend my first upgrade would be the shield. Buy or craft a rare shield with +2 max fire res and 5% reduced DoT. Get as high es as you can afford.

Rest of your gear is pretty solid, though the belt could use the %ES recovery rate mod for more survivability. That would also fix the regen gap you'll get from switching to rare shield.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Iplayferal wrote:

thanks in advance =)

Well, with 60ex to spend my first upgrade would be the shield. Buy or craft a rare shield with +2 max fire res and 5% reduced DoT. Get as high es as you can afford.

Rest of your gear is pretty solid, though the belt could use the %ES recovery rate mod for more survivability. That would also fix the regen gap you'll get from switching to rare shield.

the problem with the shields is,

http://poe.trade/search/ummawazitonoim

are the only two i can seem to find and they are both not really decent, am i wrong?
"
KGF wrote:
...so that is the ONLY thing i need to be able to keep my RF up all the time without dying? sounds wierd still.
It'll make a big difference, but it's not the only thing.

You're applying end game gear and an end game tree, where you've just stopped at a snapshot'd point along the number of nodes you currently have, to a leveling character. Tree's and gear don't work well like that.

If you check out the guide there's two separate leveling guides you can lean on. One goes ES/low life pretty early (the video by Shinrha). The other, Ahfack's own leveling expereince, stays life until the early 70s and then switches over to this tree. Worth checking out either or both and seeing what they're doing differently to you.

As you level the scaling of gear changes, the benefits and ability to cast aura's changes, the boosts from gems changes, our gem levels give far more of a boost.... it's all very different.

You might still be able to push that setup to work with a few tweaks, but you'll need way more regen on gear than an end game setup would need or want.
another question, i cant fit in all my auras or i get 0 mana left for example.. is this because i lack passives or mana on items? ty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info