Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:

Vaal Discipline was the only thing that keept Low Life ES Based RF build alive in high content...now w/o the ES boosts....it seems the ES based RF builds are dead....

You mean it was only thing that let LL RF players tank end-game bosses w/o even moving? Because I've seen low life RF players that kills guardian w/o vaal discipline.

I wonder why they haven't shown us the rest of treshold jewels and new unique items.
"
I am very unsure what think about the new Zana mods. Atm they appear very lackluster to me; especially since we cannot apply them to unid'd maps. I will try them out tho....

I did FINALLY meet Abaxoth for the first time ever, two weeks ago. Guess how i got him???? Yep, double beyond, and finally rng smiled upon me.

http://puu.sh/uqAzu/39e6ca5b45.jpg

Did another double beyond sea witches an hour ago, and saw him again! XD

Soooooooooo much FUN both times. Not to mention fighting 3 at a time :)))))

RIP Double Beyond

/sheds tears

Why RIP double beyond? Map mod still exists, and you have a Beyond leaguestone, that should result in the same effect when applied.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:

Vaal Discipline was the only thing that keept Low Life ES Based RF build alive in high content...now w/o the ES boosts....it seems the ES based RF builds are dead....

You mean it was only thing that let LL RF players tank end-game bosses w/o even moving? Because I've seen low life RF players that kills guardian w/o vaal discipline.

I wonder why they haven't shown us the rest of treshold jewels and new unique items.

True, maybe there is a threshold jewel that could help more RF builds... but w/o es boosts from Vaal Discipline ....a RF build is like a glass...with no cannon ....

With es boosts from Vaal Discipline we could get a dmg boost so we could kill bosses before we run out of flask charges and die ...now... no es boosts from vaal discipline and noting else gained to compesate...this type of build isn't as strong as it was before by a long shot !!!

The only buff that this type of build got is the increased aoe to RF ...witch is nice but not quite helpfull vs bosses...

as a RF build some guys invested A LOT !!! to be able to do shapper ....while other build did shaper with a tabula rasa and a WHITE dagger !!! but... for GGG these two build are equally... :(

I really want to start a RF build from the start but I want to know all the information about the other threshold jewels and the real change to skill gems like Vaal Discipline...playing a week to find a new threshold jewel and the nstart a new char to make another build...this sucks !!! At least for me who works 12 hours/day...

Regards, Infinity !
Long Live the Templars !!!!
RF can kill Shaper but some builds can kill it quicker so RF is shit...

Man, there are shitton of skills that can't kill Shaper even with 100 ex gear, stop complaining.
"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiCUjHotDKU
Seems to be doing fine even without a Vaal Discipline and no Shaper experience. Invest more time in research instead of going for most obvious thing and you'll do just fine, unless you expect to facetank everything in which case this nerf is for you :)
Blade Flurry has had its damage reduced by 18% at level 1 of the gem, scaling to a 15% reduction at level 20 of the gem.
Changes that don't need to be tested in-game in order to establish if they make sense or not (because we can establish that they don't make sense at all just by reading them) :

- Making Weight of the Empire limited to "2". I would understand limited to "3" and then only with a buff to the chance proc, with 15% as a minimum. There are nerfs that have positive impact but this nerf to HStrike is just bad.

- Giving 1H Maces an implicit to Stun Threshold but not for 2H Maces. Stun Duration is still pretty useless as an implicit for any stun-oriented build. You should apply the same change for 2H Maces at a lower value ofc, something like 5%/8% for respectively 20%/40% stun duration.

Or you can just give them another implicit that has some usefulness you know? Ever think of that?

My god... this nerf of drillneck and reach.... Is this (hardcore) nerf legit? are drillneck and reach deserving this nerf? Hell no! They are way behing the BF and HoWA in the list of broken thing that need a nerf... Why this hate for the ranger character archetype?

With this patch, regulars ranger and bows characters are almost dead... RIP... Can't we just stay in 2.5? This patch is very bad.... I was planning to go with an assreacher again this league, i think i'm fucked up...

It's time to disintall and wait... This balancing team is starting to turn like d3.... sad sad thing...

I don't understand why, in a game when the fun is the main reason for playing, they nerf thing so hard that the fun run away with somes spé? Can't they just up the rest at the same lvl?
Last edited by Demonkroeger on Mar 2, 2017, 7:12:38 AM
"
Mjolner: Now has the additional property Socketed Lightning Spells have 100% Increased Spell Damage if Triggered

If this is a joke, it's a bad joke

T1 uniq = T1 vendor trash even with this funny 100% spell dmg

Hope this is really some kind of joke from GGG. Haha yeah )
i don't really see the reason for the RotC nerf, but since I didn't plan on using it anytime soon, i don't really care.. the death opus is still there, so what ever...

the nerf to drillneck on the other hand was on the horizon for some patches now.. it was the no.1 best in slot item for so long and the nerf might make room for other quivers to be used more.
50% might be to hard, but this way people can start looking for alternatives and GGG can buff it by a few % when the bow meta shifted a bit...

I mean come on.. be real, even before drillneck there were viable bowbuilds.. for me i see it as a chance to try something different.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info