Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

"
The Peregrine: Increased Accuracy mod increased to 300. Physical Attack Mana leech is now Attack Mana leech and increased to 0.4%.

Bugged: Mana leech stayed at 0.2% phys. attack!

"
Kikazaru: Reduced Effect of Curse mod increased to 40%. No longer has (13-17) Life Regeneration per second. Now has 1 Life Regeneration per Second per Level.

Wrong! After reroll it has 40% Reduced Effect of Curse, but 14.4 life regenerated per sec. Even if you say, reroll don't work!

So... I think, the whole patch is more bugged, than it should be!
Better not waste any more Divine Orbs!
Sorry, my english is not nativ! ;-)
Last edited by Percles on Mar 3, 2017, 4:27:16 PM
Steam gave me a new patch on top of 2.6.0 but no patch notes yet.
Checking resources................................................................
Last edited by navisan22 on Mar 3, 2017, 11:28:55 PM
I'm pretty happy of the changes. It keeps the game challenging. When everyone tend to have the same 5 builds, and wanting the 10 top items, it starts to get boring.

It amaze me to see these people crying the changes without knowing the issue of the changes... they pretend to understand better than the developpers who gather data about all of you guys.

The developers aren't stupid, would it be logical from them to *break* the game on which they are working on for now 10 years only to make it less fun? Realy? If you happen to think 'yes they are stupid, yes they don't understand what they do', I don't see, as a developper, why I would listen to you since your ability to resonate relies more on belief than facts (nobody here has access to that for sure).

I would be amazed to see these people exercing critical thinking, instead of critical whining.

Sorry about that, but I can't help in any other ways.

Oh well someone said that :
"
You just DE-credited anything insightful you had to say when you couldn't even remember how to spell "Economy", "Stronger", and "Desirable." There's even a spell check on the damn site...

What's the link between his hability to spell words and his ability to think? (hint : maybe english isn't his primary language?)
Last edited by ModernBison on Mar 4, 2017, 1:32:33 AM
Cmon GGG, you ruined the funny AOE elementalist. :(

Was testing my shock nova+pendulum of destruction witch, and you know what? The AOE range is so s****y now, that it forces the witch to be very close to a mob/boss so shock nova can be used properly.

So the poor witch ends up behaving as a melee character. You got the meaning of that sentence, right? A - w i t c h - b e h a v i n g - a s - a - m e l e e - c h a r a c t e r.

I used to help leveling normal/cruel dryed lake players with this build. Now it's pointless.

Now Witch almost must be either projectile or necro, or nothing. Oh, and all those AOE skill points around templar/witch and relatively close between them are now s****t. At least pendulum of destruction should be the 'AOE radius' exception, but I just don't expect anything right now.

And guess EQ AOE was affected too. But why? Because there are pple who like it and enjoy it? Do you reward a customer by eliminating what he likes or enjoys? Again, a bad decision.

Btw, do these changes have anything to do with the upcoming xbox version? I'm just curious.

Wow thx GGG....

My rolling flames fireball build is now F*&&^^%^%& up....
Thanks so much for destroying the fun of my char.....
Jeez what a bad patch....
Lol, the salt of AoE fanboys begin.
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 4, 2017, 3:15:34 PM
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Mar 5, 2017, 10:44:11 AM
"
You can now only have one instance of Blade Vortex active at once.

How does this affect summoned minions that use blade vortex?
I`m fairly new to the game and I saw some summoner builds that summon spectres that use blade vortex.
Will this change affect them in anyway?

Thanks in advance
"
saninn1 wrote:
New content seems good but i wont try it becouse of the nerfs

Lost any kind of desire to play this and i think i will go back to League of legends madness :)

At least all my characters there are still playable and the nerfs are not ruining the game so bad like this one :)

See ya guys ! Enjoy the new league...at least those of you who have the nerves to invest more time in this shithole game with no future ;)

P.s. Advice for new players.... DON`T BOTHER MAN ! The game seems fun from videos but once you have your head smashed with the nerfhammer you will understand the pain of watching your 4 month investments going to trash can in a matter of 20 min maintenance :)

Rest in pepperronnii Path of Shitxile
lol you already have 6 challenge Guess you're not a man of word.

this whole tread is fucken hilarious. sky is falling..
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 7, 2017, 12:40:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info