Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

"
OSsloth wrote:
"
Ecdubs wrote:
"
OSsloth wrote:
I think this patch is a better time than any to remind everyone that there's literally no reason to ever play Inquisitor, as it can't benefit from double dipping. You're always better off playing Elementalist.

Vaal spark has been #1 build since a4 release

Incorrect. It was nerfed in every way possible.

Nerf = Unplayable Confirmed.
Hype
"
Realnomis wrote:

Low tier maps are not easy. But they require you to spend maps to open new instances. Which effectively shuts down what the bots do.

And i found 3 or 4 diviner's strongboxes in maps and 0 during leveling on my characters in Breach. You had some bad RNG, which is sad. But i'd gladly find less diviners strongboxes in order to counteract botting.

"I'll gladly lose some of the thrill of finding cool treasure in order to make sure more cool treasure doesn't find its way into muh economy!"

That's some special thinking... the kind not focused on what YOU are doing, but on what other people are doing.

Here, have a bottle of MYOB!
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
What about the uniques that are buffed by this patch and have prophecies tied to them? Will the prophecy-upgraded unique reward also have buffs, even if they aren't listed in the patch notes?

Or will upgrading items with prophecies now effictively downgrade items?
Geofris' sanctuary will now give 2 es for every 5 strength, wow. 1000 str would be around 750 es, but you'd save a ton of points from not having to get zealots oath. Still trash you say? Because you can't get all those es nodes AND get 1000 str at the same time? Well that's what the shapers touch is for! It to will be buffed and will be giving 2% es per 10 str. So 1000 str would be 200% es! I see potential for insane es regeneration melee builds here, also you can probably get the life leech nodes.
"Items are now destroyed when they hit the ground in areas where items can't be dropped on the ground (such as towns)."-always been in the game.

Also i would like to see the bug fix where movement skills just decide not to work no matter how many times you mash the button.
How the AOE change will affect skills like Icestorm or Abberath's Fury? They were nerfed ?
Last edited by jaki on Mar 3, 2017, 3:54:05 AM
"
jaki wrote:
How the AOE change will affect skills like Icestorm or Abberath's Fury? They were nerfed ?

It depends on how big is the initial area, but most likely anything beyond 25-30% increased AoE will have lesser effect than before and if you used to run with something like 80% increased radius, you'll definitely notice a significantly lower AoE.
So existing swords like :

cannot get the new implicit value? And is there any information on the new base damage values?

Thanks
Last edited by PUCivilEngineer on Mar 3, 2017, 10:34:39 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
Ctrl + F, Vinktar

Nothing

Ctrl + F, Pathfinder

Nothing

lol GGG..............

LMFAO that post is basicly me lol.

Also: CTRL + F, Blade Vortex.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊