"
"
Cyenwulf wrote:
Ctrl + F Vinktars

0 Results

Crtl + F Vaal Pact

0 Results

Really makes you think..

You're like the 4th person to post this exact same stupid bullshit in this thread alone. This is literally the 'broken bullshit fun-league', no one wants this shit nerfed right now except for Special Snowflakes who hate fun. Get over it or go play another game; no one will miss you, I promise.

Oh, yeah, this broken bullshit is 'easy breezy' mod. But challenges balanced around this bullshit. And you know, not everybody want to play CTR+C - CTRL+V meta broken builds.

So go fuck yourself with that position.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
sidtherat wrote:
'ES, double dip, win'

keeping broken and stupid things in the game makes that game a very shallow game because that stupid things overshadow EVERYTHING else

how about you actually play the game instead of watching kripp videos
"
LaNkYLaNkZ wrote:
"
OneOfDaZZZ wrote:
I hardly ever reply to these notes because more of the comments are "hype" and "awesome"....

2) Zana Level 3: Monster Damage I, 2 Chaos Orbs: 15-19% increased Monster Damage, 16% increased Quantity of Items found in this Map, 8% increased Rarity of Items found in this Map.
Area is inhabited by Spiders, 6 Chaos Orbs: Area is inhabited by Spiders. - I imagine this must be a typo or some text got left out because I can't understand why anyone would pay 6C for spiders....

Yer who is gunna pay 6c for fkn spiders ROFL

I'd bet a good amount "Spiders" are gonna have a substantial hidden IIQ%+ drop rate.

Vaal Discipline has been changed to no longer provide any bonus energy shield.

What it does now??
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
x7yr wrote:
Thank God i haven bought the New Supporter Pack.
No Way i play this Projectile Spark League Legacy Crap

/Uninstalled

Good Riddance. and good riddance to anyone that has put 6000 hours into this game instead of making money in the real world at a job that makes this game an escape that you appreciate. PT can go the same way, go play vanilla WoW or something...
"With 2.6.0, there are Standard and Hardcore variations of the Legacy challenge league available. They have the same core mechanics and items."

What do they mean by this?
"With 2.6.0, there are Standard and Hardcore variations of the Legacy challenge league available. They have the same core mechanics and items."

"
LaNkYLaNkZ wrote:

They mean that unlike the first 6 ( correct me if i am wrong) leagues, there is no difference mechanically (like Onslaught Vs. Anarchy) between the 2 leagues. it makes it easier to code, and doesn't penalize someone for making a choice between the leagues as far as unique item access one way or the other.

"
drake1666 wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
'ES, double dip, win'

keeping broken and stupid things in the game makes that game a very shallow game because that stupid things overshadow EVERYTHING else

how about you actually play the game instead of watching kripp videos

have anything meaningful to say?
Is there any reason to do "The pail Court" now? esp. if none of the uniques are useful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info