Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Double the typos are so evil. Let me see...

Ah, there there it is.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where the the lighting environment could be incorrect after completing a Zana mission inside another map.

I wonder if Chris actually wrote the notes for the most part.

There's also a typo in the very next line:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where Ball Lighting would sometimes play its audio a second time before it expires.

Saw both of those on first read.
And [Abimilech] went to his father’s house at Ophrah and killed his brothers the sons of Jerubbaal, seventy men, on one stone. Judges 9:5 (English Standard Version)
"
Added 12 new Unique Threshold Jewels.

Twelve?! How do I decide what to play now? =____='
Well, I'm guessing it's either a typo, or going to be a quick nerf, but if not, I sure as heck know what this patch notes is going to make me build.
wwow cannot reroll with divine orb, why GGG ???
1) life vs CI - no change
2) vinktars, VP - no change
3) double dip - no change

guys. youve wasted loooots of manhours changing things noone will notice. some of the unique changes are interesting. but you know? who cares!!

stack ES, pick current fotm (double dip since 2015) done. no need for your fancy uniques you've put a lot of work into. these are good changes, some pretty nice changes in fact. but you know? ill play this league 'for effect' - and nothing (except for Respite that is some kind of a stupid joke, right?) will make me look away from 'ES, double dip, win'

keeping broken and stupid things in the game makes that game a very shallow game because that stupid things overshadow EVERYTHING else
Last edited by sidtherat on Mar 1, 2017, 12:43:56 AM
"
"
Cyenwulf wrote:
Ctrl + F Vinktars

0 Results

Crtl + F Vaal Pact

0 Results

Really makes you think..

You're like the 4th person to post this exact same stupid bullshit in this thread alone. This is literally the 'broken bullshit fun-league', no one wants this shit nerfed right now except for Special Snowflakes who hate fun. Get over it or go play another game; no one will miss you, I promise.

+1
Thank God i haven bought the New Supporter Pack.
No Way i play this Projectile Spark League Legacy Crap

/Uninstalled
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Thing is, how many of the affected Uniques are actually worth spending a high-end currency orb on to update? =0[.]o=

I would say Berek's Respite is one of them.

Berek's Respite: Lightning Damage up to 25-30%. Added fire damage now (20-25) to (30-50) to attacks and spells. Now shocks all nearby enemies on killing a shocked enemy. Now ignites all nearby enemies on killing an ignited enemy.

New meta confirmed. Burn proliferate.

Nice catch! I can really see that being useful. Burning arrow meta? or a ST fire base?....AH I know "Make Fireball Great Again!" with a 100% chance ignite.
Spoiler

1337 exalts? k thx ggg
"
OneOfDaZZZ wrote:
I hardly ever reply to these notes because more of the comments are "hype" and "awesome"....

2) Zana Level 3: Monster Damage I, 2 Chaos Orbs: 15-19% increased Monster Damage, 16% increased Quantity of Items found in this Map, 8% increased Rarity of Items found in this Map.
Area is inhabited by Spiders, 6 Chaos Orbs: Area is inhabited by Spiders. - I imagine this must be a typo or some text got left out because I can't understand why anyone would pay 6C for spiders....

Yer who is gunna pay 6c for fkn spiders ROFL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info