Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

Y'all need to rethink that Reach nerf. Damn thing's useless now. Since it was so heavily nerfed damage-wise awhile back, having four arrows was the last remaining reason to use it over Death's Opus. It has nothing now. Its extra flat damage over Opus doesn't matter at all since Opus has better crit and tons of multi.

If y'all nerfed Reach and blew up AoE mechanics due to the existence of Dying Sun, isn't that a sign that you ought to, I dunno, rethink the flask instead of dumpstering everything else?
https://redd.it/p0hyul
ctrl+f [insert arbitrary skill/item]

wow, shit balance team, see you in 3.0
Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Mar 1, 2017, 12:01:06 AM
Very excited for the patch.

Though, you forgot Asphyxia's Wrath :'(
"The Weight of the Empire unique threshold jewel is now limited to 2."

Sooo no more buff to 20% chance? I mean I know you guys hate heavy strike...just didn't know you hated it THAT much.
Why no Lioneye's Glare buff?!

BUFF it's base CRIT BY +-25%... something like you did to terminus est! =/

I mean, now that reach of the council is going to be absolute crap.......... Though Lioneye's glare being such an ICONIC ITEM, it still is trash/niche tier.
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Mar 1, 2017, 12:07:06 AM
Way way to much info to try to take in.

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Realnomis wrote:
"
joachimbond wrote:

But, but... but.....

I can't come up with anything to say against that, sorry.

HORRIBLE design decision.

I know why its a GREAT design decision, and here is the answer:

People can no longer abuse bots to farm divination card strongboxes in easy content.

But i guess you already know this, since you probably are one of the people who do it. Else i see no reason why you should be this upset.

Because they remove content accessibility to player because they cannot make their game hacker safe

It's the normal player that will suffer the most from such decision

Something like 99% of players dont find a divination card strong box while leveling im pretty sure. So its more like, less than 1 % of players will be sad about this change. Atleast half of which will be botters.
I hardly ever reply to these notes because more of the comments are "hype" and "awesome"....

1) All these mods to unique items and one pain in the arse player made 6L and biggest POS unique gets no love "The Goddess Unleashed"? - I've tried to make a build around this weapon twice now and thought that with blade flurry it might have a chance to shine but the base damage of the sword is just pathetic; hopefully this was generously buffed in all one-handed increase...too bad I Vaaled both my Goddesses otherwise I'd try a blessed/divine orb on them in standard.

2) Zana Level 3: Monster Damage I, 2 Chaos Orbs: 15-19% increased Monster Damage, 16% increased Quantity of Items found in this Map, 8% increased Rarity of Items found in this Map.
Area is inhabited by Spiders, 6 Chaos Orbs: Area is inhabited by Spiders. - I imagine this must be a typo or some text got left out because I can't understand why anyone would pay 6C for spiders....

3) The "Other Allies Cannot Die" mod can no longer appear on immobile monsters such as Eye Hatchery or Rakangos. - You have identified an issue here otherwise you wouldn't have changed the mod on this level and yet this "cannot die" mod seems to be a mod on totems 1 out of 4 times I see a totem...whats the difference between a totem and a immobile monster other then the HP? Also, would it be possible to limit the amount of monsters with this mod in the same area? Anyone who has ever done a twinned Titan of the Grove knows it can be a huge pain in the arse.
Balance team! ELEMENTAL HIT STILL EXISTS!! PLEASE HALP!
THIS RIGHT HERE, is why i've purchase 6** Supporter Packs. GGG I love you guys, you are the best Game Developer's on this planet.
Last edited by mrjoey523 on Mar 1, 2017, 12:15:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info