Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

Marylene's Fallacy: No longer has the property non-critical strikes deal 40% less damage.

New best Crit Amulet :P
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Because they remove content accessibility to player because they cannot make their game hacker safe

It's the normal player that will suffer the most from such decision

"Normal players" won't suffer at all, because we're perfectly content to run Maps. I agree with the other guy- if you're this upset by the change, it's because you were abusing it. I doubt the average player will even notice the change.
"
Cabbyz wrote:
"
We've made it slightly easier to convert more physical damage to elemental damage for some attack skills. Frost Blades and Ice Shot now have 60% physical to cold conversion, up from 40%.

What happened to this conversion buff? Is that not a thing anymore?

lol i hope they add that at the bottom at the patch notes for left out stuff.. cause if they think that buffing hrimsorrow will do the job then luls.. cause i know the tree conversion definitely wont be doing the job.
Double dipping still intact, or am I missing something here?
Vaal Pact still intact...
That aside, I really don't feel the Reach bow nerf was needed, most of us used Opus ever since the Reach nerf, as Opus provides slightly better single target and Reach was a luxury item no matter how you look at it.
Last edited by Songweaver on Feb 28, 2017, 11:50:07 PM
whelp, viperstrike starforge + marylene's fallacy, anyone?
or maybe dual montegrul's grasp summoner?
Or maybe even a viable xirgils crank character?
See you in 3.0.
"
Beregondz wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Lioneye's Watch now has stairs.

Haha rekt
r
Last edited by ganzfeld on Mar 28, 2018, 12:32:24 AM
"
Realnomis wrote:

I know why its a GREAT design decision, and here is the answer:

People can no longer abuse bots to farm divination card strongboxes in easy content.

But i guess you already know this, since you probably are one of the people who do it. Else i see no reason why you should be this upset.

I'm not upset. I'm disgusted. In my 200 hours of play in breach I found a grand total of 3 diviner's strongboxes. That includes 100 hours or more of leveling 3 characters, i.e. before maps.

I found one of those three in a map. ONE.

So basically you're saying it's good to expect one div box per 200 hours play time?

And since when are low tier maps anything but easy???

U wot m8?

(and I don't bot, but if I were you I wouldn't throw stones)
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
Autkast wrote:

Ctrl + F Vinktars

0 Results

Crtl + F Vaal Pact

0 Results

I am disappoint.

CTRL + F Flameblast

0 results... balance team still on vacation, 2+ years running

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type