Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

OH BOY, GLADIATOR IS SOOOO BACK

also
"
Dreamfeather: Added Physical Damage mod up to (30 to 50)-(65 to 80).

waaaat???
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
"
OSsloth wrote:
I think this patch is a better time than any to remind everyone that there's literally no reason to ever play Inquisitor, as it can't benefit from double dipping. You're always better off playing Elementalist.

And there's literally no reason to ever play Elementalist as some bosses are immune to ignite.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Yaay, Rare Harbingers bow builds are relevant again. Bye Reach + Drillneck combo.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Unset Rings can now roll a new mod that increases the level of the socketed gem by up to three levels.

• Could you add this to black maw talismans too?
  • It looks like someone accidentally left the Pillar of the Caged God improvements off the list.

Other than that, looks pretty good.
    Cant tell if sunder got buffed or nerfed... overall its nerfed right? fucking kapto whatever his name is ruined my skill!
    Well, people with reach of the council are going to be happy.
    Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
    only two more days!
    One More Day...
    "
    鬼殺し wrote:
    No typos stood out on three readings.

Colour me very impressed.

God I need a life.

What build are you most looking forward to farming Cruel Felshrine with, Charan?
    "
    joachimbond wrote:
    "
    Sexcalibure wrote:

"
    Bex_GGG wrote:

Diviner's Strongboxes can now only spawn in maps.

Sorry but this is such an horrible design decision...

Not only its stupid to remove it from progression content

but for a game that is removing difficulties to get 10 acts, you will get 10 different acts without a content that drops something you can get from level 1...

But, but... but.....

I can't come up with anything to say against that, sorry.

HORRIBLE design decision.

I know why its a GREAT design decision, and here is the answer:

People can no longer abuse bots to farm divination card strongboxes in easy content.

But i guess you already know this, since you probably are one of the people who do it. Else i see no reason why you should be this upset.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info