Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

"
Sexcalibure wrote:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Diviner's Strongboxes can now only spawn in maps.

Sorry but this is such an horrible design decision...

Not only its stupid to remove it from progression content

but for a game that is removing difficulties to get 10 acts, you will get 10 different acts without a content that drops something you can get from level 1...

But, but... but.....

I can't come up with anything to say against that, sorry.

HORRIBLE design decision.

Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Has a 400 Pale Council member endgame grind.
Nerfs Reach of the Council to unusable status.

OK. Boy do I want to do this now!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Disappointing.
"
Ashriel wrote:
Has a 400 Pale Council member endgame grind.
Nerfs Reach of the Council to unusable status.

OK. Boy do I want to do this now!

Yeah, is there any reason to run The Pale Council now? None of the uniques are worth all the time it takes to go through all those prophecies.
"
We've made it slightly easier to convert more physical damage to elemental damage for some attack skills. Frost Blades and Ice Shot now have 60% physical to cold conversion, up from 40%.

What happened to this conversion buff? Is that not a thing anymore?
Last edited by Cabbyz on Feb 28, 2017, 10:56:51 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Double the typos are so evil. Let me see...

Ah, there there it is.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where the the lighting environment could be incorrect after completing a Zana mission inside another map.

Yeah, and there isn't the context where it would be correct.
Casually casual.

Hi,

Can you consider some mechanics for use of Leaguestones after league?

Dont play STD or HC, but will be sad if some which fall from HC or after league merge just rot in tabs on std ...

Maybe as fragments in map device, when with map activation is one charge consumed?

And you can with that anytime decided for some "condition" for drop of Leaguestones in future :)

thx for great game :)

Hype !!!
Great job with the patch GGG, wish there was one for my rng, ayyyyyyyyyyyy.
AOE

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Really enjoying reading the patch notes and look forward to the legacy league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info