Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

These Challenges looks like the worst cancer for me yet...

As a Portal enthusiast it kills me that the Portal MTX is at 36 all the time when my max challenges is always around the mid 20's. :-(

rip
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

ROFLMAO! Are you high GGG?

Essence of corruptions are extremely RARE. I find more divine orbs than it while playing.
Tier 5 essences dread/misery etc to corrupt in this essences and have a CHANCE to get it are also extremely RARE.

That's why essences is so broken at the moment in the game, you added it to the core game but forgot to make it VIABLE.

Now this challange to get all four rare corrupted essences sounds like a FUCKING JOKE to me. It's like to make a challange "Drop a Mirror of Kalandra".

Not even talking about all talisma shit challanges u made. Talisma is boring, is not fun, and was the worst league of Path of Exile. Some really ass challanges here.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 27, 2017, 11:52:02 PM
All these new players not recognizing the old portal.
End gamegrinds is kinda joke.
all requires too much times and +1.
why buffed this.
I got four 40/40 totems, but this time I want only 24/40, because I need footprints and weapon effect to my Legacy set from support pack.

Anyway:

"
zakariusqc wrote:
those MTX look quit poor to be honest :(

every league now is footprit, weapon effect and a portal. can we have some more diversity?new armor set, healm. character effect, back attachement

And:

"
MusicalMind wrote:
I see only 39/40

I personally will buy a Shaper and Uber Atziri kills, because I don't want to play as ONESHOTMETA character for some reason. Also I have a not good internet connection and weak PC.

Endgame grind is... rediculous. How frequency of breaches and RNG-prophecy we have to complete that a 100 times? I 'seek' a lot of prophecies throught Breach and got only 3 complete set to Pale Council. Also I did not know how bad a Rigwalt in that challange, because I don't play in talisman League.

And f***in labirint. 100 times. AGAIN.

"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

ROFLMAO! Are you high GGG?

Essence of corruptions are extremely RARE. I find more divine orbs than it while playing.
Tier 5 essences dread/misery etc to corrupt in this essences and have a CHANCE to get it are also extremely RARE.

This also a most hard to do even in specific league. But is OK to buy.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
League Stone vendor recipe? Is it just a 3 to 1 thing or do you think we will actually be able to craft specific stones from other items?
Please consider these legacy stone items as a core mechanic for the future. Honestly its a really awesome system that would make it really freaking fun to go through all 10 acts filled with insanity of old league mods.
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
"
I want to wish luck to all the SSF folks with the essence challenge.

As an intended SSF player I can say that yeah, that one's gonna suck. Got 1 (maybe 2?) Essence of corruption in Breach.
"Alas, the one-man crusade of Torr Olgosso comes to an end. May his fervor for vengeance at being imprisoned inside of small boxes be remembered for all of time."
- Xedralya
ooer
Excuse me but that horrible awards. (
Last edited by Mirahon01 on Feb 28, 2017, 12:12:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info