Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

A lot of rng challenges, a lot of time needed for all, and a lot of currency, since most people wont stand a chance for some of those. Rewards look quite neat though.
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

ROFLMAO! Are you high GGG?

Essence of corruptions are extremely RARE. I find more divine orbs than it while playing.
Tier 5 essences dread/misery etc to corrupt in this essences and have a CHANCE to get it are also extremely RARE.

I would have had 3/4 in breach league and I didn't have access to items that can force essence spawns in maps and have guaranteed corruption rolls like we will in legacy. It really won't be that bad. Those encounter challenges though...
Kill Atziri 100 times?? Wtf, am I reading that right?
"Kill a triple-essence monster holding a talisman while in a map with a tempest."

Now thats a real challenge, thanks a lot. Not impossible and good one.
But i have a question tho who invented that; you were laughing when you create this challenge do you? :)

And the portal effect's art; kinda dissapoint that. With all my respect to artist i am not saying that was bad portal effect. This is a good one in terms of art. But what my expect is the legacy portal effect would be the "beta" portal effect. Which is the lecagy one and we could sense some nostalgic moments on that. Which is the league name is "legacy" and portal wold be the "legacy". Actually when you look again the portal looks like the legacy one and little polshed though.

Anyway; thank you for the afford of the all team members, making this good game again.

See you in new league.

Peace.
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
Misread my quote.
Last edited by unTop on Feb 28, 2017, 12:23:11 AM
Best league to date! But some of those challenges are gonna be a no-no for ssf
Legacy Portal Effect PogChamp
well here we go again....
looking good :)
all 3 rewards are EXTREMELY good in my opinion, best of all leagues

some challenges are nuts tho
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info