Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

"
Aynix wrote:
If you play ~5h per day and camp on global 820, then 3 weeks to month.

well, I have some lvl 80+ characters on my acc tho, so time is not a problem I would say. Just not really deep into the game.
I'll say it again. Now that there is a way to track/confirm SSF, challenges should be awarded at 8,16,24 for SSF.

I know you want to encourage group play and collaboration and not necessarily reward SSF, but that's going against human nature. MANY of us play video games to get away from the constant collaboration and chatter that we deal with in our work lives.

Net net, SSF is preferred for a good % of your non-uber (but still paying) player base.

Cheers.
"
Tindraa wrote:
I'll say it again. Now that there is a way to track/confirm SSF, challenges should be awarded at 8,16,24 for SSF.

I know you want to encourage group play and collaboration and not necessarily reward SSF, but that's going against human nature. MANY of us play video games to get away from the constant collaboration and chatter that we deal with in our work lives.

Net net, SSF is preferred for a good % of your non-uber (but still paying) player base.

Cheers.

They said SSF will be the same as normal game, no special things for it.
"
They said SSF will be the same as normal game, no special things for it.

Yes, I know that that was there STARTING position. But upon seeing the challenges and rewards for Legacy, I'm arguing to move quickly away from that position, in order to support the many players who prefer the SSF experience and have for many years.

I'm not asking for anything dramatic. Just a slight lessening of the challenge tier requirements so that we aren't forced into groups all of the time. It's an ARPG not an MMORPG.

I financially support the game so this isn't about getting more free stuff. It's about wanting an SSF experience that motivates me to engage in each league instead of taking months off (as I'm sometimes inclined to do).

SSF's are people too!
"Ultima Thule", Or a NASA reference... I hope for NASA.

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/news/807/new-horizons-successfully-explores-ultima-thule/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info