Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

Goodbye, free time. I hardly knew ye.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
Jeniok wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Jeniok wrote:
1 week max.

Goof luck with 36 challanges in 1 week ^ ^

I said - with this poor rewards have no reason to do it. Same footprint, ugly weapon effect + standart portal effect. If you like thet poor items gl with it.

I don't care anout footprint/weapon glow, but I wan't the old portal mtx. Howewer my build this league will be way more expensive than any I did before, so it will take me a while to hoard enough currency to spent it on challanges.
In addition to changing the boring grinds, might I also suggest some variety regarding the totem pole? I mean, it's all the fancy Eternal Empire (aka Roman) style, I know... but they all look alike and not everybody likes that particular style, btw. OK, for the Legacy league it might make sense, but come on, change it in the future. Make it visually adequate to the theme of the league. Give us a proper Karui-style totem pole, or something demonic, or something bony like Catarina's sculpture - the possibilities are endless! Wouldn't it have been awesome had the Breach totem pole been something that looked like it came from a Breachlord's domain? Or just a huge spike that you add the Breachlords' heads onto after you kill them? Hell, I probably would have bothered to complete the damn thing... ;)
For your consideration (if not now, then next/soon):

SSF should be 8,16,24.
Last edited by Tindraa on Mar 1, 2017, 10:00:12 PM
Horribly tedious challenges. Worst of the worst rng BS. Portal looks fine, but it's almost impossible to get without investing weeks of life (especially if you're playing solo).
Harder challenges that force you to grind all legacy leagues mechanics? No thanks.
Geeking out in San Francisco!
Legacy release less than 24hrs away!
Hype!
Woot!
Guys, I am really casual player when it comes to PoE, thus never played leagues and never did challenges. So question is how hard is to get portal mtx and how long it will take to get it approximately? If I only want to focus on challenges this time. And after I get portal to play for fun...
Last edited by prophets on Mar 3, 2017, 8:39:17 AM
If you play ~5h per day and camp on global 820, then 3 weeks to month.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info