Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

"
Qiox wrote:
League Stone vendor recipe? Is it just a 3 to 1 thing or do you think we will actually be able to craft specific stones from other items?

Noticed same. Im sure we get info fir this.
I'll settle for 24, thanks.
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

ROFLMAO! Are you high GGG?

Essence of corruptions are extremely RARE. I find more divine orbs than it while playing.
Tier 5 essences dread/misery etc to corrupt in this essences and have a CHANCE to get it are also extremely RARE.

Maybe it's just RNG being RNG but I've spawned Abaxoth a ton of times, but have never found any of these 4 essences. And I play a lot.

I suspect I'll skip Claim these Essences, Alluring Abyss, Shaper, and Endgame Grinds. First one because already covered, they don't seem to spawn, or corrupt for me, last 3 never did suit me despite showing up consistently. Always skipped em before, will skip again.
Oh look, paler version of Perandus league footprints and weapon effect, and what's that? Default portal with a small amount of fiery tint? I wouldn't complain if we could sort our mtx stash...
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Easy :)
Honestly, the worst and the ugliest effects in challenges i ever see!!!
So miserable and pathetic look of your effects,really sad.

Me really is not clear whether it is possible that in the GGG company you dont have experts,developers who are able to be creative, to do something very simple?!

Looking at the effects of which will be in the game, i have to ask, why pay this your experts,developers?
These effects are so funny, no effort were made, they look as if they made a child of seven years.
I can not believe that so many of the employees in the company, you dont have the right experts, who will be able to do something really effective, beautifull.
This is what you have done and showed is really sad, pitiful.

Shame
Now not only Shaper but Uber Atziri is mandatory too.
RIP TESSFHC players, it's over.
ProjectPT was right.
Sorry but these rewards are uninspired, for the very last league before the complete game's coming ??? really ?... I assume that you've assumed that reliquaries are enough of an interresting reward, a legacy reward? Yet I hope that they are not as rare as exalt or abbaxoth...
... nothing
the last challenge on the list kill the pale council 400 times "WTF" is that a mistake
Going for 40/40 god have mercy although I still fucking hate the map grind challenge it seems a bit more doable than the 10k tier.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info