Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

"
mucker wrote:
That portal has to be the least motivating challenge prize you guys have offered up.
League is gonna be fun though, looking forward to seeing all my invader friends once again!
Its expected tbh.

Legacys are available ontop of league uniques on top of overhauled, majorly buffed uniques. I dont blame them at all for having mediocre ones this go around because the actual in game item incentives are way better than any other league.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Well, I might not make that portal effect my #1 priority, mostly because it has no gold effect. And besides, I have 3 portal effects already. I will at least still try to get it though.

But that the weapon effect and the footprints are awsome looking. o-o
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
End game grind and map grinds are getting annoying xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Wow. First time i got 36 challenges with the Breach league (probably the easiest challenges of all time ?). I guess it'll not be the case here at all ahah.
Last edited by Harest on Feb 27, 2017, 11:21:06 PM
these are probably the lamest mtx challenge effects we have had yet... too bad since im pretty hyped for the league besides this. last leagues mtx were pretty sick i wish they were less subtle.
Can you add Textual list of challenges please ?

I know it is a bit weird to some, but some us of track our group's progress in a shared google doc.

X
those MTX look quit poor to be honest :(

weapon effect is the worst, footprint is..okeyish and portal look nothing special.

i miss those awsome reward like torment/bloodline league. every league now is footprit, weapon effect and a portal. can we have some more diversity?new armor set, healm. character effect, back attachement (k we got wing last league ^^ but we never have enought wings)

a armor set for standard and HC with both different color was the best reward so far. it give a reason to go HC and get that unique MTX and feel like a real reward and something to be proud to wear.

atm i dont even feel like working to get those MTX...

It will be fun to see if someone hates them self enough to attempt 36 as HC SSF :)
Challenge list isn't so bad but way too much talisman league crap in there. Worst league mechanic ever. Collect 3 stash tabs worth of amulets and upgrade them for more amulets of more amulets of more amulets.
I see only 39/40

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info