[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

location="MainInventory" character="KASTRAVEC" x="6" y="0"]Hi there guys, I just started playing PoE again and have some success with this build since it reminds me of my old Scion lowlife Spectral throw ♥.

Currently got 3.8k hp.

and wanna replace my belt, rings and amy.

Claw:

Flasks:

Jewels:

Got 200 chaos budget for now any new steps I could take. What about the watchers eye ??..

Passive tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAx4FLQW1DPIRLxGBEvEUdRX9Fr8XJhqNH0Ej9iT9JpUqCyo4KwouUzB8Nj031D7PQdBDMUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1VLVvpaGlsmW69d8mHiYqxjp2VNZ6BrkGwIbIxvV3BSdO11y3fXeBl6hHrvfXV_K3_7h3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2BjbmNv5smnMSdqqEiokCly6_rsXy0xbciu-O9Nr3mvqfBoMLswzPD5sSizZjQrdNv037UI9rB2-fdRuOf5ebnVOjW6mLrFOtj7T_uDu968Yr0-P1u_rr_3g==?accountName=Arber97&characterName=KASTRAVEC
"
gokuss26 wrote:
"meh" means good or in the middle? Oh my diamond ring im saving it for leo3*star*crating bench so maybe can get life or elementdmgwA. Uberlab oh like to find it myself the trial just left 1 more Trial of Burning Rage maybe i go find ppl who has it.

Btw my belt should change to get str for more life or just use my current belt.

ok just reroll the flask like you said. Hope it will be better

"meh" means ok, or in the middle, not great but not awful.

Your diamond ring is not worth exalting at all. Not even close. For lab trials you can get like all 6 in like 10 min of sitting in global 820. Probably more so towards start of league, but can probably still get them now. Still im amazed you have hit level 87 but haven't found all your trials yet lol.

Belt is up to you. But str is only looked for if you do not have enough for gems/gear.

Flask is much better and should solve a lot of your dying issues.

Hey goofy, love the build man. What’s your opinion on the Shroud of the Lightless? Essentially a six link with ele pen rather than just lightning pen. An extra abyss jewel for the build. The shade factor seems legit as well. The only downside may be the lack of life, however a nice flat roll on life with that extra abyss jewel is about equal to 8% life + the 10% on armor and another 10% from the extra abyss jewels on build is about 28%. Not bad. However I’d like your input. What do you think? Thanks in advanced.
Last edited by xXx_Innos_xXx on Jan 28, 2019, 10:13:12 AM
Hello,

I'm kind of confused, I wish forum had a "search in this thread" option but I think it doesn't so I will have to ask it here: I don't have enough slots for every spell in the build if I use left click as a "move only". I've checked the video but it doesn't have the totem spell. What am I missing here?
"
kcomeby wrote:
Hello,

I'm kind of confused, I wish forum had a "search in this thread" option but I think it doesn't so I will have to ask it here: I don't have enough slots for every spell in the build if I use left click as a "move only". I've checked the video but it doesn't have the totem spell. What am I missing here?

You can activate auras then switch to another spell.

Can anyone look at my char "Foittspeil" and tell me what I have done wrong?
It is my second char in poe, ever, and I am dying way too often in maps now.
Cheers
"
xXx_Innos_xXx wrote:
Hey goofy, love the build man. What’s your opinion on the Shroud of the Lightless? Essentially a six link with ele pen rather than just lightning pen. An extra abyss jewel for the build. The shade factor seems legit as well. The only downside may be the lack of life, however a nice flat roll on life with that extra abyss jewel is about equal to 8% life + the 10% on armor and another 10% from the extra abyss jewels on build is about 28%. Not bad. However I’d like your input. What do you think? Thanks in advanced.

It is not a bad item at all, and +1 jewel is deff a bonus. However Loreweave with its life + crit + 80 maximum res + ele dmg is going to be much superior.

"
kcomeby wrote:
Hello,

You don't have to have auras on your bar, cast them once swap to another.

"
Vrenga wrote:

Cheers

YOur profile is locked and set to private.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
xXx_Innos_xXx wrote:

It is not a bad item at all, and +1 jewel is deff a bonus. However Loreweave with its life + crit + 80 maximum res + ele dmg is going to be much superior.

"
kcomeby wrote:
Hello,

You don't have to have auras on your bar, cast them once swap to another.

"
Vrenga wrote:

Cheers

YOur profile is locked and set to private.

Can you try now?
"
Vrenga wrote:

Can you try now?

There is so much wrong I wouldn't know where to start... I would reread the guide, slowly and in its entirety.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Vrenga wrote:

Can you try now?

There is so much wrong I wouldn't know where to start... I would reread the guide, slowly and in its entirety.

The only thing I can think of that is apart from the build is the shield, I am looking for rings with more int but have no luck on poe trade yet, so I cannot use the lyco even though I can afford it.

Edit: And the helm ofcourse, I got it from a friend for free
Last edited by Vrenga on Jan 31, 2019, 7:53:03 PM
"
Vrenga wrote:

The only thing I can think of that is apart from the build is the shield, I am looking for rings with more int but have no luck on poe trade yet, so I cannot use the lyco even though I can afford it.

Edit: And the helm ofcourse, I got it from a friend for free

You have wrong helm, wrong chest, wrong shield, your gems are all corrupted without any quality, wrong vinktar, 2 life flasks, no shock removal rolled on diamond flask making you literally take 50% MORE damage. You have searching eye jewel socketed in tombfists instead of murderous eye meaning you do not get the 10% MORE damage multiplier. Your amulet has no life or EDWA which are the first 2 stats listed to look for. Most of your abyss jewels are 2 mod (which is fine to start) but the 2nd mod is so low it doesn't even count or they have no life rolled on them at all.

This is all after a brief look. I still suggest to reread the guide fully and carefully. Even if you are a newer POE player, if guide says one thing and you don't something else entirely than that is solely on you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info