[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hi Goofy!

First, I wanted to thank you for your build that I've enjoyed and has helped me so much as my second character due to video highlighting 6 suggested builds for new players. Your intro describing what you like and don't like in builds and intended for this type is what gravitated me to it after the slowness of my first character. I wanted to link some of the items I had been tweaking around with on my character off your build and items i'm considering investing in. Level 84, almost max res (cold is at 63% res), over 5200 hp, and my dps hits over 117,000 when I hit max endurance which happens asap.

The tweaks I made included switching resistance and stam boots to unique that grants extra curse.

With this, I dropped Orb of Storms and added Conductivity Curse to that 4L set with Curse on Hit to stack with Elemental Weakness. So with my Lightning pen and both curses, my lightning penetration is 131.5% So even if the monster had 100 lightning resistance, they would be -31.5% aka extra 31.5% damage.

Due to my health, I was looking at increasing crit and speed for higher damage as upping those stat could be huge as long as I don't drop much in the other stats I have.

Do you believe the expensive Watchers Eyes Prismatic Jewels that have double buffs "while affected by Wrath" which is core in your build be worth? Most of the Watchers eyes combos would be a waste due to not using the other auras, but the expensive ones that give double procs from Wrath: are they worth? The options I looked at were the one increasing lightning damage by 25% and the one increasing Crit Chance from 70 to 100%. A 90% plus would let me raise my crit chance from 31.6% by over 6% from my claws base crit plus the 25% lightning damage.

Also, I know "%increase damage" is not the same as "% MORE damage% which increases the total, but I managed to nab a corrupted Belly of the Beast that had the exact 6L needed for a cheaper price than I thought

The last bits I'm working towards is getting a 2 abyss Tombfist, although that's
Last edited by chanmanm8 on Jan 20, 2019, 8:42:59 AM
I am playing a "Phys to Cold" version with Hrimsorrow, and I am thinking of respecing to this version.

The claw I am using right now is this one:

Is it any good for this build?
Hey guys. Any recommendations for a shield,if im not playing Lycosidae? I dont need it because I got "Hits cant be evaded" on my claw.
"
chanmanm8 wrote:
Hi Goofy!

First, I wanted to thank you for your build that I've enjoyed and has helped me so much as my second character due to video highlighting 6 suggested builds for new players. Your intro describing what you like and don't like in builds and intended for this type is what gravitated me to it after the slowness of my first character. I wanted to link some of the items I had been tweaking around with on my character off your build and items i'm considering investing in. Level 84, almost max res (cold is at 63% res), over 5200 hp, and my dps hits over 117,000 when I hit max endurance which happens asap.

The tweaks I made included switching resistance and stam boots to unique that grants extra curse.

With this, I dropped Orb of Storms and added Conductivity Curse to that 4L set with Curse on Hit to stack with Elemental Weakness. So with my Lightning pen and both curses, my lightning penetration is 131.5% So even if the monster had 100 lightning resistance, they would be -31.5% aka extra 31.5% damage.

Due to my health, I was looking at increasing crit and speed for higher damage as upping those stat could be huge as long as I don't drop much in the other stats I have.

Do you believe the expensive Watchers Eyes Prismatic Jewels that have double buffs "while affected by Wrath" which is core in your build be worth? Most of the Watchers eyes combos would be a waste due to not using the other auras, but the expensive ones that give double procs from Wrath: are they worth? The options I looked at were the one increasing lightning damage by 25% and the one increasing Crit Chance from 70 to 100%. A 90% plus would let me raise my crit chance from 31.6% by over 6% from my claws base crit plus the 25% lightning damage.

Also, I know "%increase damage" is not the same as "% MORE damage% which increases the total, but I managed to nab a corrupted Belly of the Beast that had the exact 6L needed for a cheaper price than I thought

The last bits I'm working towards is getting a 2 abyss Tombfist, although that's

Basically you dropped the single target application of curse, and life/movespeed/res on boots. Seeing as we are already kind of life/res starved its probably not a very great idea for boots. As for the 2nd curse, its is very much not needed. The time when it WOULD be needed is with bosses for single target damage and you got rid of orb of storms to do so. So in fact in reality you actually went from 1 curse to 0 curse.

As for belly the implicit corrupt is pretty nice, its a shame that its only 37, and its a shame its not a loreweave. Loreweave is definitely what we want to use for the build now.

"
I am playing a "Phys to Cold" version with Hrimsorrow, and I am thinking of respecing to this version.

The claw I am using right now is this one:

Is it any good for this build?

Of course not. This is a pure ele build and you have a pure phys claw.

"
Dancing_Jax wrote:
Hey guys. Any recommendations for a shield,if im not playing Lycosidae? I dont need it because I got "Hits cant be evaded" on my claw.

Feel free to link claw here (as I am always curious) but my suggestion would probably be to get a better claw and lyco. Other shields are not going to do to much for you and hits can't be evaded is a prefix so you are going to lose a solid DPS roll.
Hi g00fy. Sorry, needed to switch acc.
Here is my Claw with "Hits cant be evaded.
"
DancingJax2 wrote:

Ya so basically you have a 278 edps claw. While it is not terrible its far from optimal. Only being able to roll 2 dmg mods is a huge defecit.

Now if you could replace that dmg by getting some godly shield that would replace lyco the trade off would be worth it.

Instead you lose the 100% accuracy, so you have to lose a damage mod to get hits cant be evaded, to pick up probably a rare shield for some evasion/life/res.

Best bet is definitely going to be to get a solid 350+ edps claw with lyco.
"
DancingJax2 wrote:

I've been testing out claws and messing with pob and I believe that instead of trying to get a 3 ele claw or hit cant be evaded mod, you should craft the prefix Attack with this weapon penetrate #% elemental resistance. It will increase the dps against boss fight a lot.
In general I think Lycosidae + 1 Ele pen claw would be bis.
Something like this
Last edited by duc1912 on Jan 23, 2019, 11:05:38 PM
Hi Goofy

Enjoy the build so far at lvl 87 but keep dying
at tier 12-13 map keep getting 1 shot by Syndicate/mob/boss.
Need help why keep 1 shot death always need more life? My res all cap.
Trying to push this build to shaper>uberelder if not maybe going to play different build.Not yet unlock skill tree avatar of the chase.Not yet enchant my helm.The belt i have should i get str for more life or just stick with life recovery 20%

My Gear 4.6k life Eclaw 367dps.

"
duc1912 wrote:
"
DancingJax2 wrote:

I've been testing out claws and messing with pob and I believe that instead of trying to get a 3 ele claw or hit cant be evaded mod, you should craft the prefix Attack with this weapon penetrate #% elemental resistance. It will increase the dps against boss fight a lot.
In general I think Lycosidae + 1 Ele pen claw would be bis.
Something like this

Added to my list of things to POB when somehow I get free time >.<. Thanks for the input!

"
gokuss26 wrote:
Hi Goofy

Enjoy the build so far at lvl 87 but keep dying
at tier 12-13 map keep getting 1 shot by Syndicate/mob/boss.
Need help why keep 1 shot death always need more life? My res all cap.
Trying to push this build to shaper>uberelder if not maybe going to play different build.Not yet unlock skill tree avatar of the chase.Not yet enchant my helm.The belt i have should i get str for more life or just stick with life recovery 20%

My Gear 4.6k life Eclaw 367dps.

Your claw is "meh", you have mana crafted on your diamond ring instead of life for god only knows what reason, you have 1 socket tombfist and don't even have a jewel in it so you don't get that free 10% more dmg. Rest of your gear is "okay".

You have wrong vinktar flask, you have no immune to shock rolled on your diamond flask, so you literally take 50% MORE damage everytime you use vinktar which is probably like 95% of the reason you die. 4.6k life is pretty low as well. Also out of curiosity how are you level 87 and don't have your uber lab done?
"meh" means good or in the middle? Oh my diamond ring im saving it for leo3*star*crating bench so maybe can get life or elementdmgwA. Uberlab oh like to find it myself the trial just left 1 more Trial of Burning Rage maybe i go find ppl who has it.

Btw my belt should change to get str for more life or just use my current belt.

ok just reroll the flask like you said. Hope it will be better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info