[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
derwaynez wrote:
how to sustain mana?

Mana leech
"
Mana leech

where? didnt find it in the passive tree wheter at your gear. sorry if blind
hello and good day mate,

how important is Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel with increased Critical Strike Chance while affected by Wrath, and also the tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets? Currently my gloves is just 1 ab.socket but its good coz it has Temporal Chains on hit.

sorry for this noob question, im new from D3 Im just following every detail on your guide.

thanks by the way for this build I enjoy it more than my 1st hero "jugg sunder".

"
derwaynez wrote:
"
Mana leech

where? didnt find it in the passive tree wheter at your gear. sorry if blind

Read the faq, covered in the guide

"
eumz wrote:
hello and good day mate,

how important is Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel with increased Critical Strike Chance while affected by Wrath, and also the tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets? Currently my gloves is just 1 ab.socket but its good coz it has Temporal Chains on hit.

sorry for this noob question, im new from D3 Im just following every detail on your guide.

thanks by the way for this build I enjoy it more than my 1st hero "jugg sunder".

Watcher's eye with crit is pretty good but also need to check the pen one myself and see what the numbers are at. Its a pretty decent dps increase, a large chunk of crit increase and some nice life and mana to go with it.

Tombfists 1 socket is a good start, but having a "free" other jewel socket is going to give you more life and a lot more damage. Temp chains on hit is okay, but honestly not a great curse for what we do. Also since we can't have 2 curses it means only one will work.
"

Watcher's eye with crit is pretty good but also need to check the pen one myself and see what the numbers are at. Its a pretty decent dps increase, a large chunk of crit increase and some nice life and mana to go with it.

Tombfists 1 socket is a good start, but having a "free" other jewel socket is going to give you more life and a lot more damage. Temp chains on hit is okay, but honestly not a great curse for what we do. Also since we can't have 2 curses it means only one will work.

thanks for the info bout the "only one curse will work" I was planing on buying a ring with curse on hit so that I can have all the curses on hit in my attack XD, as you said I just buy 2 ab.socket tombfists first, I will wait for your final words what watcher eye I will get then. by the way mate how do you link your actual item here @ chat post, thanks
"
eumz wrote:
"

thanks for the info bout the "only one curse will work" I was planing on buying a ring with curse on hit so that I can have all the curses on hit in my attack XD, as you said I just buy 2 ab.socket tombfists first, I will wait for your final words what watcher eye I will get then. by the way mate how do you link your actual item here @ chat post, thanks

you have to click your character (at top of screen) and then click to link items in post.

Like so, and then it will come out with link item blah blah character = blah blah. Which is great for the forums.... but very hard to update guide when you cant just change/post any item you want, you have to own it first :/
I need some help with my build... The damage feels great but I have barely any survivability.

I'm at 3,800 HP (technically 3,798 HP) at level 86. and max resistance (but thanks to jewels)

418 eDPS claw

Rest of the gear

Jewelry

Jewels

Flasks

"
slvrdrgnz wrote:
I need some help with my build... The damage feels great but I have barely any survivability.

I'm at 3,800 HP (technically 3,798 HP) at level 86. and max resistance (but thanks to jewels)

418 eDPS claw

Rest of the gear

Jewelry

Jewels

Flasks

3.8k HP is awful. Even with loreweave its probably 1.5k or higher life you are missing. I mean its pretty obvious too, your loreweave has almost lowest life, your boots don't even have 50, we lose some from uniques obviously, your belt has 50, your rings/ammy have 28/50/54.

You have regular jewels instead of abyss jewels. I mean you have a very very long way to go and you should reread guide, check gear, and look at stat prioritization section. You also have no shock removal on your diamond flask which means on top of having 3.8k life your take 50% MORE damage. I would definitely kind of start over. Almost all of your gear needs to be replaced.
Hello and good day mate

its me again, sorry for being pesky

on the Watcher's Eye which should I get the increased Critical Strike Chance or Increased Lightning Damage? ( Increased Lightning Damage will save me a lot coz the price is almost half of the increased Critical Strike Chance)

by the way mate this is my items

jewels on my tree

I made this but I think it would be best to sell this and buy a 70 lightning dmg with 40+ life and 1 extra elem damage coz we already have onslaught on raider skill tree

I dont have rat's nest coz I cant find on trade with spectral throw dmg on it
i already bought 2 with 15/75, but the problem is im still missing 1 labyrinth XD in a day or two i will change my jugg sunder to jugg thic and look for it on 820 so that i can make my own helm on Labyrinth

hope the Watcher's Eye with Increased Lightning Damage is also as good the Increased Critical Strike Chance

lots of thanks again mate
"
eumz wrote:
Hello and good day mate

its me again, sorry for being pesky

on the Watcher's Eye which should I get the increased Critical Strike Chance or Increased Lightning Damage? ( Increased Lightning Damage will save me a lot coz the price is almost half of the increased Critical Strike Chance)

by the way mate this is my items

jewels on my tree

I made this but I think it would be best to sell this and buy a 70 lightning dmg with 40+ life and 1 extra elem damage coz we already have onslaught on raider skill tree

I dont have rat's nest coz I cant find on trade with spectral throw dmg on it
i already bought 2 with 15/75, but the problem is im still missing 1 labyrinth XD in a day or two i will change my jugg sunder to jugg thic and look for it on 820 so that i can make my own helm on Labyrinth

hope the Watcher's Eye with Increased Lightning Damage is also as good the Increased Critical Strike Chance

lots of thanks again mate

Would check watchers eye dps in your POB. Would assume/guess crit going to be more dmg, especially since lightning is only a part of ur total ele dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info